There were a lot of components, but it was easy to put everything in the pot and let it cook. The price is determined by the national average. Remove the saucepan from the heat and uncover. Reduce the heat to medium. Add salt and pepper to taste. Bacon Hash Brown Casserole; FAQs; Where to Buy; Toggle Search. Heat the water or stock in a 4-quart saucepan over high heat to a boil. Pour the rice mixture into a 13x9x2-inch baking dish. All and all it was delicious! Layer with the chicken, soup mixture and cheese. I LOVE this dish, and so does my family. cup shredded white Cheddar cheese. Basmati rice, chicken and veggies are layered with a creamy curry sauce then topped with cheese and crispy breadcrumbs. Reduce the heat to low. The price is determined by the national average. Their spices are always cheaper, and very good. In less than one hour, you can make this satisfying curry dish that doesn't compromise flavor. Home. cups water or Add the vegetables and cook for 5 minutes or until tender-crisp, stirring occasionally. I omit tomato, and add potatoes instead. Convenient products like cream of mushroom soup, chicken stock and canned vegetables makes it easy and delicious. Heat, If you chop the veggies or even go frozen, it will make a big difference. Follow the other reviews, and double (at least) the spices. pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast halves, cut into 1-inch pieces, can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup or Sprinkle with the cheese. Step 2. Heat the remaining oil in the skillet. Reduce the heat to low. Stir the soups, milk, thyme, black pepper, vegetables and chicken in a 3-quart shallow baking dish. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. With only 10 minutes of prep needed, this easy chicken dish gets a flavor twist with a bit of curry powder and buttered panko. Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through, stirring occasionally. Campbell's® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup, cups Swanson® Chicken Brothor Swanson Chicken Stock, medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces (about 1 cup), can (about 8 ounces) peas and carrots, drained, can (about 4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained, cups long grain white rice, prepared according to package directions (about 6 cups). Step 5. Heat the remaining oil in the skillet. I loved this recipe. This nutritional information refers to each serving of the entire recipe and not just the products used as ingredients. Stir the soup, milk and curry powder in a small bowl. Step 1. Remove the chicken from the skillet. I added chopped onion, mushrooms and pepper and it still lacks in great flavor. Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole Cheesy Chicken Skillet Easy Baked Chicken & Rice Casserole Cowboy Chicken Casserole Load More Didn't find the recipe you're looking for? (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup, Swanson® Chicken Brothor Swanson Chicken Stock, (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed 98% Fat Free Cream of Mushroom Soup. I omit tomato, and add potatoes instead. We will let you know when it’s posted by sending you an email. I love curry so I added a lot (tons more) more than the recipe called for. Pour the soup mixture over the broccoli and chicken. Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission. Stir the soy sauce, soup, broth, pepper, peas and carrots, mushrooms and tomato in the skillet. If curry and cumin is expensive for you, see if you have an international store close by. Heat to a boil. Take the stress out of mealtime, with a delicious recipe newsletter delivered to your inbox each week. ©2020 CSC Brand LP. Season the chicken with the curry powder and cumin. Season with salt and black pepper. Serve the chicken mixture over the rice, if desired. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Heat the oven to 450°F. Return the chicken to the skillet. expensive for you, see if you have an international store close by. In bowl combine soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice, curry powder, and cheese. Oh' I used fresh veggies and added fresh bella mushrooms to it as well. curry on my chicken as seasoning, while I cook it. Season the chicken with the curry powder and cumin. Step 4 Stir in the soup, coconut milk and curry paste and heat to a boil. It's so simple, why not make it twice and freeze one for later? This foolproof version is on the table in less than an hour! If you’re a curry lover, feel free to bump up the curry powder in this dish. This nutritional information refers to each serving of the entire recipe and not just the products used as ingredients. Stir the soup, milk. Add the garlic and onion and cook until the onion is tender, stirring often. This nutritional information refers to each serving of the entire recipe and not just the products used as ingredients. Reduce the heat to medium. Pour the rice mixture into a 13x9x2-inch baking dish. Squeeze the juice from the lemon half. Remove the saucepan from the heat and uncover. This turns out to be a rather large dish, but it is SO good. Cover and cook for 12 minutes. To manage your email preferences, click here. Classic chicken divan gets an ethnic twist with the addition of curry powder. I LOVE this dish, and so does my family. Pour the soup mixture over the broccoli and chicken. Log in to be the first to write a review. Delivered from our family to yours. Write a review. Stir the panko and butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle the panko mixture over the cheese. While the oven is heating, place the broccoli and chicken into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish or a 9-inch pie plate. Season with salt and black pepper. I too enjoy curry, so more is ok with recipe. ©2020 CSC Brand LP. (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell’s® Condensed Cream of Chicken Soup. Heat the oven to 375°F. Sprinkle with the cheese. These recipes are easy, great tasting and just in time to feed your hungry family! Stir the soup, milk, 2 teaspoons curry powder and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Stir the remaining curry powder, the bread crumbs and butter in a small bowl. Stir the panko and butter in a small bowl. Sprinkle the panko mixture over the cheese. Add the chicken and cook until well browned, stirring often. As a bonus the house smells amazing! I did not add as much chicken broth as the recipe calls for because I didn't w. ant it to be too "soupy" I did add a bit of corn starch at the end to thicken it up. Log in to be the first to write a review. Are you sure you want to remove this recipe from your favorites? Spread sauce over chicken and broccoli. Take the stress out of mealtime, with a delicious recipe newsletter delivered to your inbox each week. All Rights Reserved. If curry and cumin is. I too enjoy curry, so more is ok with recipe. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iy_2020; im_11; id_12; ih_12; imh_04; i_epoch:1.60521146285E+12, py_2020; pm_10; pd_29; ph_14; pmh_10; p_epoch:1.60400581192E+12, bec-built-in; bec-built-in_1.0.1; bodystr, pn_tstr:Thu Nov 12 12:04:22 PST 2020; pn_epoch:1.60521146285E+12, https://www.campbells.com/kitchen/recipes/curry-chicken-rice-veggie-bake/, refrain from mentioning competitors or the specific price you paid for the product, do not include any personally identifiable information, such as full names. Step 2 Stir the soup, milk and curry powder in a small bowl. Layer with the chicken, soup mixture and cheese. I did not add as much chicken broth as the recipe calls for because I didn't want it to be too "soupy" I did add a bit of corn starch at the end to thicken it up. this dish was great you could taste the curry, It is not a spicy dish but if you enjoy curry like I do you will like it too.side note besure the brocooli is thawed out and I would suggest cutting the larger pieces ENJOY. Please note that your review might take up to 72 hours to appear following submission. Remove the chicken from the skillet. I love curry so I added a lot (tons more) more than the recipe called for. Reduce the heat to low. I sprinkle curry &. I loved this recipe. After making it several times, I've tweaked it to be perfect for my eaters. Stir in the spinach and peas. Add the rice, broccoli and cauliflower. Perfect for a weeknight meal, this Chicken Broccoli Curry Casserole recipe is one the whole family will enjoy. Apple and the Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. One Pot Creamy Chicken Alfredo with Broccoli. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Step 3 Add the shallot to the skillet and cook and stir for 1 minute. If you chop the veggies or even go frozen, it will make a big difference. While the oven is heating, place the broccoli and chicken into a 1 1/2-quart baking dish or a 9-inch pie plate. Follow the other reviews, and double (at least) the spices. Add the rice, broccoli and cauliflower. One-Pot Chicken Curry (3) See reviews prep time: 15 min total time: 55 min serves: 4 people calories: 518 1 serving Making a curry was never easier thanks to the wonderful consistency of cream of mushroom soup! Bake for 20 minutes or until the chicken mixture is hot. I served it over rice. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/campbells-cream-of-chicken-casserole Squeeze the juice from the lemon half. Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and the bread crumb mixture is golden brown. Bake at 400°F.