Free Standard Shipping Sitewide. All Hello, Sign in. I am 2 hours from the nearest one. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Pan is oven safe to 450 degrees F. Covered by a Full Lifetime Warranty. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Please try again. I dont very often return amazon purchased items, but when I have in the past, I have been offered truly free returns with regular UPS - which is how the package got to my house In the first place. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. By submitting, I confirm I have read and accept your. x 17-in. Sign in to see items you may have added using another computer or device. Sorry, there was a problem saving your cookie preferences. Heavyweight construction allows for even heating and long life. The Calphalon cookie sheet does not compare! Unable to add item to List. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. By submitting, I confirm I have read and accept your. It is barely 1" high, exactly the same height as any other MUCH cheaper baking sheet. Furthermore, liquids from jelly rolls, strudels or calzones won't spill over the sides or make a mess of your oven. I do not. Live botanicals cannot be returned or exchanged. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. Get delectable results with Simply Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware. See Details. We will do our best to make things right if you are not satisfied. Please try your search again later. After 48 hours, your 50% deposit is nonrefundable. Unable to add item to List. See Details. This pan is not as tall as it says it is, if you are looking for a deep cookie sheet this is not a good option. Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware large cookie sheets have interlocking nonstick layers to deliver high performance release. From design through installation, our dedicated team puts your project first. x 17-in. I would recommend this to all the moms out there! After the pan cools, snap the cover on to keep your desserts fresh or protect them while traveling. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Prime members enjoy free & fast delivery, exclusive access to movies, TV shows, games, and more. It does become 2' high when the plastic lid is on but that does not help when I need the pan to be 2" high in order to bake my sheet cake. These cookie sheets have a nonstick coating which easily releases cookies, biscuits, and more, and its heavyweight construction allows for even heating and durability. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations. x 17-in. Free Express Shipping on Orders of $150+. Shop Calphalon ® Signature Ceramic 12"x17" Baking Sheet. There was a problem completing your request. All items will be inspected upon return. Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 5-Inch x 10-Inch Large Loaf Pan, Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 12 Cup Muffin Pan, Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 16-Inch Pizza Pan, Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch Round Cake Pan, Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 14-Inch x 17-Inch Cookie Sheet, Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch x 13-Inch Brownie Pan, Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 2-Piece Baking Sheet Set, Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 9-Inch Springform Pan, Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 10-Piece Bakeware Set. Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. These baking sheets have a nonstick coating which easily releases cookies, biscuits, scones, and more, and its heavyweight construction allows for even heating and durability. Raised sides keep treats from sliding off baking sheet when removing from oven and prevents juices and sauces from spilling in the oven. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Baking Sheet has a large baking surface and raised edges so you can use this cookie sheet to bake everything from cookies to sheet cakes. Free delivery and returns on eligible orders. Design help, big or small. See Details. I bought Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware Baking Sheet with Cover for my wife as she always stated she wanted a jelly roll pan for baking bars. Free Express Shipping on Orders of $150+. The 12-in. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Prime. Free Express Shipping on Orders of $150+. Circulon - Momentum - Rectangular Cake Tin - Non Stick - PFAO Free - Dishwasher Safe - Carbon Steel - 25.5 x 39 x 5.5 cm, MasterClass Baking Tray with PFOA Free Non Stick, Robust 1 mm Carbon Steel, 35 x 25 cm, MasterClass Large Baking Tray with PFOA Free Non Stick, Robust 1 mm Carbon Steel, 39 x 27 cm, Circulon 46015 Nonstick Bakeware Set, Steel, Chocolate, One Tin Bakes: Sweet and simple traybakes, pies, bars and buns, Baking Tray Set of 2, HaWare Stainless Steel Baking Sheet - Rimmed Pan Baking - Healthy & Non Toxic, Easy Clean & Dishwasher Safe (Large Size). Love the coating and color on this pan..and having a lid is a bonus. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we do not use a simple average. The Select by Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 12x17-inch Jelly Roll Pan Combo Set has the baking pans you need to make delicious cookies, sheet cakes and sponge cakes, or even roast vegetables. For orders placed online, please call us at 800.606.6462. Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 14-Inch x 17-Inch Cookie Sheet, Final Sale: may not be returned or exchanged. Get delectable results with Simply Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware. The durable, toffee-colored nonstick surface easily releases baked goods for flawless results. Buy Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware Baking Sheet with Cover, 12" by 17", Toffee at Amazon UK. It is not. The 12-in. Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Free Express Shipping on Orders of $150+. Please try again. By submitting, I confirm I have read and accept your, Calphalon Nonstick Bakeware 14-Inch x 17-Inch Cookie Sheet Reviews - page 2, loc_en_US, sid_SP_107176, prod, sort_[SortEntry(order=SUBMISSION_TIME, direction=DESCENDING)], bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0, Heavy-gauge steel core won't warp and heats evenly without hot spots so your cookies and rolls come out of the oven perfectly and evenly browned, The cookie sheet has interlocking nonstick layers that are designed to deliver long-lasting, high-performance release. The Nordic Ware Natural Aluminum Commercial Baker’s Half Sheet is the best all-purpose baking sheet we’ve found for everything from baking cookies to roasting vegetables. Cart Hello Select your address Best Sellers Today's Deals Electronics Customer Service … It's the perfect size, nothing sticks, super easy to clean and the cookies almost literally fall right off. Shop for calphalon baking sheets online at Target. Edges ensure that your baked goods won't slide off when removing from the oven. x 17-in. This product is also great for sheet pan dinners and a multitude of other dishes. Baking Sheet. This pan is advertised as a 12 x 17 x 2. Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard.