Like too oily or something. It's just a matter of personal taste. Though these butter variants are also high in SFAs, they are still better than butter. 17 hours ago, by Mekishana Pierre 4 minutes ago, by Brea Cubit I don’t even see the appeal here? my dumb girlfriend thinks butter adds wetness to the toast and insists on using both condiments. ☝️, Awesome, You’re All Set! if (typeof siteads.queue !== 'undefined') { Obviously anyone who thinks that it is better to put Butter on before using Peanut Butter is a complete fool. You can sign in to vote the answer. Okay, okay – it’s not the same as butter on a molecular level. The point is, peanut butter has a butter consistency, but it’s also creamy like butter. You don’t need more bells and whistles on this bitch. if i have 1/3 cup measuring cup how many more for 2/3 ounces? CURSE ON YOU. Butter + PB tastes horrible. It only makes things BETTER,” said my colleague Josh when I petitioned the office about whether adding butter to PB on toast was demonic or not. If everyone could stop mixing peanut butter and butter, that’d be great. If you don't like butter under your peanut buttter, don't use it. ?? Please select the topics you're interested in: Would you like to turn on POPSUGAR desktop notifications to get breaking news ASAP? What's Better For Weight Loss, Toast With Nut Butter or Avocado? These 12 Simple Tweaks Can Help, Put Away Your Mug, 'Cause Pillsbury's Huge Hot Cocoa Cinnamon Rolls Are Back on Shelves, Cameron Diaz's Crunchy Fall Salad Calls For Avocado and a Drizzly Mustard Dressing, A Charlie Brown Christmas Isn't Airing on Cable This Year; Here's How to Watch, 17 Easy and Healthy Breakfast Recipes For Kids, 5 Easy Açai Bowl Recipes That Require Only 5 Ingredients or Fewer, Avocado (1/2 fruit = about 3 tablespoons). by reinforcing the unnecessary use of butter in such forms in addition to peanut butter you are not only increasing obesity in america but also insulting our king moohlah. Disgusting. Or what sandwiches can I make with cottage cheese? I live in India where the consumption of butter is highly increasing the victimization of cows which are considered a sacred animal to our king moohlah . 11 hours ago, by Chanel Vargas my dumb girlfriend thinks butter adds wetness to the toast and insists on using both condiments. If you are trying to lose weight forget about using butter and stick with just peanut butter. i feel like the peanut butter holds all the flavor and butter adds nothing to my taste senses. Peanut butter smeared on toast used to be a classic breakfast. While Josh isn’t wrong per-se, he is also making a very broad statement about something with a lot of nuance. How to Make Peanut Butter Toast. Strangely, there are people in this world (bad people) who enjoy flouting the rules the universe has bestowed on us and think it’s fine to spread butter onto toast, THEN add peanut butter. What about a SALAD, eh, Josh? COME ON! 19 hours ago, by Alessia Santoro siteads.queue.push( {"site":"pedestriantv","pagetype":"article","ad_type":"article","sec":"bites","amp":false,"article":"peanut butter on toast","article-tags":["Food","Peanut Butter","Bites"],"native":["null"],"paid":"true","has_jw_player":"false","ad_location":"mobile-mrec","targeting":{"ptv-pos":"1"},"provider":"google-dfp","element_id":"ad-slot_mobile-mrec_section-index-2308316284"} ); 20 hours ago. Not many spreads can boast peanut butter’s versatility. Is cottage cheese used for grilled cheese sandwiches? i just put a curse on all of you excessive butter consumers. It makes no sense to combine the two, they don’t gel. You don’t need more bells and whistles on this bitch. I pray that this is your most difficult situation in all your life. Let me ask your "smart" girlfriend a question.... WHAT IS THE SECOND WORD IN PEANUT BUTTER???? Why are we even having this conversation, you clearly don’t have tastebuds if you like this combo. Sign up with your Facebookor Linkedin account, Please select at least one of the following options to continue. Back when I was an impressionable little school child, I mistakenly ate a PB sandwich that had butter on it. Its up to u. I do because it tastes better then just butter or just peanut butter. “Butter is delicious. Get your answers by asking now. biz bam boom bang. Both have their worth in the kitchen. siteads.queue.push( {"site":"pedestriantv","pagetype":"article","ad_type":"article","sec":"bites","amp":false,"article":"peanut butter on toast","article-tags":["Food","Peanut Butter","Bites"],"native":["null"],"paid":"true","has_jw_player":"false","ad_location":"out-of-page-mobile","targeting":{"ptv-pos":2},"provider":"google-dfp","element_id":"ad-slot_out-of-page-mobile_section-index-2917004094"} ); Get daily fitness inspiration right in your inbox. 19 hours ago, by Chanel Vargas By signing up, you agree to Pedestrian Group's Terms of Service and consent to our Privacy Policy. Eggs. Hope it helps! Still have questions? But people have used the two together for years. 7. There are no rules/laws about how to make a PB sandwich. Then almond butter became the new kid on the breakfast block, followed by other nut butters like cashew and sunbutter. Um, is that a question? A small protein smoothie (like this 150-calorie chocolate almond smoothie) or scrambled eggs would make a great addition to this breakfast and will still keep it under 400 calories. It is lacking in protein, however, so you'll want to include something else with your avo toast to add up to a total of 13 to 20 grams of protein. Check out the comparison chart below to see how they stack up. Even so, use these butters sparingly. Why Am I Not Losing Weight on the Starch Solution? Do you have a favorite mushroom to cook with? Basically I started a convo in our work chat because Pic’s Peanut Butter sent me some peanut butter AND butter, asking me if I’m a PB-solo gal or a PB-and-B gal. By signing up, I agree to the Terms & to receive emails from POPSUGAR. These 3 plant-based comfort food breakfast recipes will start your day right