with Box, £25.27. 13,308 global ratings | 2,341 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on March 22, 2017.     Intermixable with all Liquitex Professional Acrylic Colors and Mediums Love Liquitex, DO NOT BUY in the big jar size, Reviewed in the United States on March 28, 2020. While we use these paints for our art classes liberally, buying them online has been a nightmare. Large items will be delivered separately within 1-5 business days and will incur an additional All rights reserved. This paint is a Bronze Yellow colour and may also be known by its number, 530. $5.27 $ 5. Actual Color: Choose an option. Reviewed in the United States on July 24, 2020. Get it Tomorrow, Nov 9. This had mixed reviews.. on various websites I read on and on about it being.. as it's labeled... "basic". FREE Delivery. About this product . After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Liquitex Professional Heavy Body Acrylic Paint, 2-oz Tube, Bronze Yellow by Liquitex. Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paint 4oz Bronze Yellow 094376974591. It's like the texture of icing. quickly for your paper crafts.. Boy was I wrong. Arteza Metallic Acrylic Paint, Set of 8 Vibrant Essentials Colors in 4.06oz Tubes, Rich Pigments, Non Fading, Non Toxic Paints for Artists, Hobby Painters & Kids, Ideal for Canvas Painting & Crafts, individuall Metallic Acrylic Paint Set - Gold, Silver, Bronze, Copper - Shiny Metallic Effect - Premium Paint Made in Germany - Extreme High Metall Pigmentation - Set of 8 Paints, Modern Masters ME204-06 Metallic Antique Bronze, 6-Ounce, DecoArt 2 Ounce, Antique Bronze Extreme Sheen Paint, 2 oz, Metallic, 2 Fl Oz, FolkArt Metallic Acrylic Paint in Assorted Colors (2 oz), 663, solid Bronze, CRAFT Metallic Acrylic Paint Set - 8 Colors: Multi, Gold, Silver, Bronze, Copper - Shiny Metallic Effect - Premium Acrylic Paint - Extreme High Metall Pigmentation - For Canvas Painting or Any Surface, Arteza Metallic Acrylic Paint, (Bronze A730) 120 ml/tube, Highly Pigmented & Fade-Resistant, Non-Toxic, for Artists, Hobby Painters & Kids, Modern Masters ME396-06 Reactive Metallic Bronze, 6-Ounce, Liquitex BASICS Acrylic Paint, 4-oz tube, Bronze, Sargent Art 16oz Metallic Acrylic Paint, Bronze, Rust-Oleum 7713830, Dark Bronze, 11 oz. Reviewed in the United States on January 12, 2019, one of the biggest problems i have with paint in these plastic tubes is there always seem to have some missing or it is diluted. £13.59. With the Humbrol Acrylic range having grown to over 100 colours, it will satisfy almost every modeller's needs. Don't be fooled by negative reviews. Intermixable with Liquitex Professional Acrylic Paint Colors and Mediums. Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paint - Bronze Yellow (118ml)-10%. Bronze and Yellow. Each colour is made using a high pigment load for vibrant results. Liquitex BASICS Acrylic Color, 4 oz. Reviewed in the United States on October 5, 2018, I have used several brands. - Liquitex Basics Acrylic Paint 4oz Bronze Yellow 094376974591. This paint is a Bronze Yellow colour and may also be known by its number, 530. And there is also horrible paint, because there always is. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Simpl.. Prima Marketing-Finnabair Clear Stamp: Bubbles. The specific delivery time frame and fees will be calculated in the checkout for your order. Some buy expensive, some mix their own with pigments, some make their own pigments, some are beyond paint because art is just an illusion and manifestation is not needed. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Deliveries to Country areas incur a delivery fee of $25.95. They are used by professionals as well as amateur hobbyists like me. business days. I think that's the name. It is very pigmented and lays down nicely. Be the first to write a review. It is so hard to know how much you'll need and you end up wasting more paint than you save. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 4.3 out of 5 stars 236. There is better paint for more money, because there always is. I almost never buy without doing so. Brand new: lowest price. Mix Media and Acrylic Paper; Digital; Drafting Paper & Film; Light Weight Sketch, Tracing and Bond Rolls; Canson Mi-Teintes; Light Weight Sketch; Canson Colorline Heavy Weight Coverstock; Color-Aid Paper ; Fadeless Paper - Acid Free Colored Paper; Scratch Art; Glassine; Strathmore Kid's; Fabriano Fat Pads; Pacon Card Stock; Pacon ArtKraft Duo-Finish; Paint. Being water-based it's easy to apply both by brush, which can be cleaned with water, or by airbrush, thinned with water or a small amount of Acrylic Thinners, depending on personal preference, The paint is hard wearing and can be used on most surfaces, both indoors and outdoors. … **UPDATE** This review was for the white and red. The paint film is highly flexible, durable, non-yellowing, UV-resistant and water-resistant when dry. The jars shouldn't even be sold. Liquitex BASICS Acrylic Paint is developed for students and artists that need quality at outstanding value. Arteza Metallic Acrylic Paint, Bronze A202, 120 ml Pouch, Highly Pigmented & Fade-Resistant, Non-Toxic, for Artists, Hobby Painters & Kids. My last 2 from ebay were actually lighter!1, Reviewed in the United States on December 23, 2018. more. 3 left. One, "Cadmium Red - Light Hue" is the color of an orange traffic cone. I chose it going by the color shown in the photos rather than what they named the color (risky, I know) because I wanted something copper-toned that wasn't *too* red or pink, but more of a natural copper color. The reason it's so easy for the paint to be siphoned is the tube does not collapse so you can't tell. Delivery will occur in between 1-5 I for one, love it and am glad to have found a wallet friendly paint to add to my palette. I purchased so many items like paper pad, cardstock , cutting dies , stamps , stamping platform and many more items ... all are good and the prices are very re... more. 27-$12.09 $ 12. However, when light reflects straight off of it, sometimes it can have a golden/bronze cast depending on the angle. Almost gone . with Storage Box, Rich Pigments, Non Fading, Non Toxic Paints for Artist, Hobby Painters & Kids, Ideal for Canvas Painting, Arteza Mica Powder for Epoxy Resin, 60 Colors, 0.18 oz Bottles, for Soap Making, Nail Polish, Bath Bombs, Candle & Slime Making, Flash Premium Metallic Acrylic Paint, Bronze Code 102, (50ml,1.7 oz), Highly Pigmented & Fade-Resistant, Non-Toxic, Multi-Surface Paint for Artists, Hobby Painters & Kids, ARTEZA Acrylic Paint, Set of 60 Colors/Tubes (22 ml, 0.74 oz.) The color square displayed for Brilliant Blue looks more on the green/blue side....similar to a phtalo turquoise and that's why I ordered it. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. Account & Lists Account Returns & Orders. Free shipping for many products! Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth, Darwin and Hobart. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Amazon's Choice recommends highly rated and well-priced products. Retains peaks and brush strokes; Ideal for learning color theory and color mixing. Add water, and you have a great glaze. Let me be the first to say, reviews are great. Did I lost you? 09 $12.09 $ 12. If you hate it, you didn't waste much money finding out for yourself. 500ml Metallic Paint Acrylic Arts Premium Painting Silver Gold Bronze Copper. Arteza Metallic Acrylic Paint, (Bronze A730) 120 ml/Tube, Highly Pigmented & Fade-Resistant, Non-Toxic, for Artists, Hobby Painters & Kids. The paint is a reddish brown "penny" color under normal light, not a yellowish brown color like actual bronze usually is -- if you're looking for a bronze color. I LOVE Liquitex Basics acrylic paint! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. You can create textures and patterns in your masterpieces thanks to the impasto texture. I love how smoothly it applies. i would not use it for a pro work as pigments are not the best, but it is fantastic for beginners and students for example. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Price and other details may vary based on size and color. 4.7 out of 5 stars. Now, I don't have this problem of trial and error with Colortech paint on here. It is NOT WORTH IT. At the forefront of acrylic innovation, Heavy Body represents the latest in acrylic resin technology. **, Reviewed in the United States on April 18, 2017. Jar: Metallic Bronze, Metallic Acrylic Paint Set 18 Colors Metallic Paints Non Toxic for Artists Beginners Painting on Rocks Crafts Canvas Wood Fabric, Rich Pigment & No Fading, 2 Oz/Bottle, ARTEZA Metallic Gouache Paint, Set of 36 Colors/Tubes (12ml/0.4 US fl oz) Metallic Paints, Ideal for Canvas Painting, Watercolor Paper, Toned Paper, or Using with Watercolors and Mixed Media, ARTEZA Metallic Acrylic Paint, Bronze A202Color 8.45 oz/250 ml Tube, Rich Pigment, Non Fading, Non Toxic, Single Color Paint for Artists, Hobby Painters & Kids, Creative Inspirations Acrylic Paint - Acrylic Paint Smooth, Rich, Creamy & Free-Flowing Non-Toxic - [Metallic Rich Bronze- 500 ML], Rust-Oleum 7272830 Stops Rust Metallic Spray Paint, 11 oz, Dark Bronze, Rust-Oleum 271472 Universal All Surface Spray Paint, 11 oz, Flat Metallic Burnished Amber, Sargent Art Metallic Acrylic Paint Set, 6-Pack, Sargent Art 25-2395 8-Ounce Metallic Acrylic Paint, Bronze, Liquitex Professional Heavy Body Acrylic Paint, 2-oz Tube, Iridescent Rich Bronze, DecoArt 2 Ounce, Copper Extreme Sheen Paint, 2 oz, Metallic, Chroma Molten Metals Acrylic Paint Set, 8.4 oz Bottle, Assorted Color, Set of 6 - 1442894, Rust-Oleum 258199 Surface, 12 oz, Dark Bronze Universal Hammered Spray Paint, Premium Metallic Acrylic Paint Set by individuall – 8 Professional Grade Metallic Paints – Art Supplies Made in Germany – Craft Acrylic Paint Set with Metallic Effect – Canvas Painting & Any Surface, Rust-Oleum Burnished Amber 271480 Universal All Surface Spray Paint, 12 oz, Forged Hammered, Liquitex Professional Soft Body Acrylic Paint 2-oz jar, Iridescent Rich Bronze, Rust-Oleum 7274830 Stops Rust Metallic Spray Paint, 11 oz, Antique Brass, Krylon K02203 General Purpose, 12 Ounces BRILLIANT SPRAY PAINT METALLIC COPPER, Modern Masters MM23806 Collection Metallic Paint, 6 oz, Matte Blackened Bronze, AMACO 76368H Rub 'n Buff Wax Metallic Finish, Spanish Copper, 0.5-Fluid Ounce, Krylon K02787007 Fusion All-In-One Spray Paint for Indoor/Outdoor Use, Hammered Dark Bronze, Realeather F2604-01 Leather Acrylic Paints, Metallics 4 Piece, 2-Pack - DecoArt Dazzling Metallics Acrylic Colors - Champagne Gold, 2-Ounces Each, DecoArt Dazzling Metallics 2-Ounce Rich Espresso Acrylic Paint, Rust-Oleum 248636 11-Ounce Finish, Oil Rubbed Bronze Stops Rust Metallic Spray Paint, 11 oz, Sargent Art 22-1110 8-Ounce Liquid Metal Acrylic Paint, Aztec Gold, Rust-Oleum 261415 Surface, 11 oz, Champagne Universal Mist Metallic Spray Paint, DecoArt 2 Ounce, 24K Gold Extreme Sheen Paint, 1, Sax - 1440731 Versatemp Heavy-Body Metallic Tempera Paint, 1 Pint, Assorted Colors, Set of 3, Martha Stewart Crafts Multi-Surface Metallic Acrylic Craft Paint in Assorted Colors (2-Ounce), 33000 Brushed Bronze, Krylon K01000A07 Premium Metallic Spray Paint Resembles Actual Plating, 18K Gold, 8 oz, Sargent Art 22-1195 8-Ounce Liquid Metal Acrylic Paint, Bronze, Modern Masters MM204GAL Collection Metallic Paint, Gallon, Matte Antique Bronze, Sharpie Metallic Permanent Markers, 3 Count, ARTEZA Metallic Acrylic Paint, Set of 12 Colors/Tubes (22 ml, 0.74 oz.) If you want really good coverage, you'll need to put on more than one layer of … Create unique images Thick, creamy with satin finish; Good pigment load. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Average Rating: (4.4) stars out of 5 stars 8 ratings, based on 8 reviews. Large items ordered before 5.30pm on weekdays will be delivered separately on the next business Liquitex BASICS Acrylic Paint, 4-oz tube, Bronze Yellow › Customer reviews; Customer reviews. 2,932 customer ratings. 09.