1x rooster R 1 Brahman heifers and a bull. The girls love him ❤️ Extremely Fertile ❤️ Well known for heat tolerance and insect resistance as well as longevity in the breeding herd. Our stock sells and changes frequently, so don’t hesitate to contact us directly to visit our Florida ranch, or to discuss your Brahman calf needs. Brahman Cattle are very popular in cross breeding in the South. About 8-10 months old. This land has a long rich tradition of cattle farming. Very solid boy Very quiet animals that always come when called. Murray grey cow&calf(heifer)3month old Brahmanx Find Brahman Bulls, Cows, Calves, Heifers, Embryos and Semen listings on Ranch World Ads classifieds website. 40 Registered Brahman Heifers ~ 8-12 months old ~ 600-900 lbs. All Brahman Calves For Sale, Brahman Calves For Sale, Brahman calves for sale, cattle for sale, cattle for sale south africa, brahman cattle, pregnant brahman calves, pure breed brahman, Weaned commercial Brahman heifers; and Bulls. 5yr old Brahman bull for sale Nice gentle bull bred from good bloodlines thrown exceptionally good calves, I've had him since a calf and in that time never put a foot wrong. Follow us on Google+ or Twitter. Brangus, Bred Cow Brangus Type Gentle 3 1/2 year old Vaca. Produced beautiful calves. Zuurfontein, Vanderbijlpark Oct 31. Very solid price:920 plus GST please phone . Animals used to lantana. 12-14months old We invite you to come out, visit the ranch, and view our herd of Brahman and Hereford cattle. please call for more information, as prices vary, depending on age and quality. Zuurfontein, Vanderbijlpark Oct 31. Thembisa, Middelburg Oct 28. Bull cattle livestock cows animals heifers For Sale: 3000 Angus, Angus F1, Black Angus, Braford, Brahman, Red Angus Cows Bronkhorstspruit Rural, Bronkhorstspruit Oct 31. G5 Ranch is located in beautiful Milledgeville, the First Lady of Georgia. Follow us on Google+ or Twitter. Perfect restockers,weaned,well handled and quiet. We look forward to showing you our gentle Red Brahman cattle. He is only getting sold because his progeny are returning to the herd, more then welcome to come and inspect out on the property. Good condition and very quite cattle . Lot 4 : 8 Brangus/ Braford/ Brahman Steers. Kallion Farms – We Breed Excellence. Check it out! ~ V8 bloodlines contact scottie at 979-830-7769 for pricing and more information. Loves a pat and a scratch Copyright © 2007-2020 Marktplaats B.V. All Rights Reserved. $8,000 2 bulls - 1 Droughtmaster bull from the Billabong stud son of Cedrick, 1 Brahman bull from the Nain Valley Stud. For enquires, phone call preferred thanks, Lot 1: 5 x grass eaters. Also available is R 22,500 Brahman. $1500 Also very quiet Brahman Bull for sale Use this page to begin browsing our Brahman calves for sale. Ideal for heifers 19 Cows 6 Heifers 5 Calves 32 animals all up and 5 of the cows are heavily pregnant Ticky area but we haven't had ticks for more than 8 years. Use this website to browse our stock, or reach out to us for a friendly phone call. My wife Robyn has been by my side since College where we met as Cheerleader and Football player at Valdosta State University. I often find myself never wanting to leave. Raising quality Brahman and Hereford cattle is our passion, but we also want to provide a level of service that is unmatched. 11 Honea Road Angus, Hereford, Murray grey, Brangus, Brahman, Bull. The “5” in G5 stands for my 5 daughters. R 14,500 Cross brahman heifers possible pregnant. $1. $3000 negotiable. 2 Brahman cows 1 drought master cow 2 charbray heifers 1 charbray Bull calf 6 mth and 1 Santa cross Bull 18 mth old the lot to be sold together $8500. Use this website to browse our stock, or reach out to us for a friendly phone call. Approx 30 months R 9,450 Indo X Brahman heifer sale. $1800 gst per Hd SOLD !!! Well known for heat tolerance and insect resistance as well as longevity in the breeding herd.