With a few key assassinations, suspicions would lead to accusations, and accusations could lead to war. One of the better jace's. It was only there for a tiny short time, in a small printing. View cart for details. Magic: The Gathering Duel Decks Jace vs. Vraska Sealed Collectible Card Game Decks & Kits, 4 product ratings - Magic The Gathering - Signature Spellbook: Gideon, 6 product ratings - Throne of Eldraine Brawl Deck Set of 4 Magic the Gathering, 2 product ratings - MtG: Commander 2018 - Adaptive Enchantment - Magic the Gathering Deck - New, 1 product ratings - MTG Magic the Gathering Exquisite Invention Sealed Commander 2018 Deck Saheeli, 4 product ratings - MTG Magic the Gathering Commander 2019 Primal Genesis Deck 3 Foil Commanders, 2 product ratings - MTG Magic Gathering SDCC 2018 exclusive Planeswalker set NIB. Token #1 - Extras: Duel Decks: Jace vs. Vraska 9 in stock. Is the Jace vs Vraska duel deck worth it? So while this deck is worth about $50 in singles, the others are not. Premium. has been added to your Cart, Magic: the Gathering: Fate Reforged Clash Pack (2 Decks - Includes 6 Alternate Art Promo Cards) by Wizard of the Coast, Magic The Gathering: MTG: Ravnica Allegiance Planeswalker Deck - Domri (Red/Green) w/Two Booster Packs, Magic the Gathering CCG (MTG): Duel Decks Zendikar Vs. Eldrazi, Magic The Gathering Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears Planeswalker Deck | Theros Beyond Death | 60-Card Starter Deck, Magic: The Gathering - Commander 2018 - Exquisite Invention. Corpse Traders Duel Decks: Jace vs. Vraska This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. The Izzet vs. Golgari decks are really fun to play with! So If a store owner wants these decks, they must order $150 worth of product, and have 3/5 of the decks sit around for a while. There seems to be a problem serving the request at this time. Duel Decks: Jace vs. Vraska. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . I'm semi-new to Magic, but I understand there are quite a few good cards in this duel deck, IE Jace Architect of Thought. Modern masters was deliberately under printed so it didn't affect the market too much. I've bought every single set of Duel Decks and I continue to recommend them highly for players of every skill level, but absolutely not for their secondary market value. Customers who viewed this item also viewed. http://www.amazingmtg.com/catalog/magic_the_gathering-magic_products-magic_box_sets/duel_decks_jace_vs_vraska/380293. Seven cards receive new artwork: Jace, Architect of Thought, Vraska the Unseen, Body Double, Remand, Putrid Leech, Night's Whisper and Future Sight. Born of the Gods event deck is going for $25+ around me =/, I wouldn't be surprised to see Jace Vs. Vraska going for quite a bit over MSRP in LGS's. Target creature gets +2/+2 until end of turn. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Consume Strength Duel Decks: Jace vs. Vraska 3 in stock. When the last is removed, cast it without paying its mana cost. Unable to add item to Wish List. New art Remand, Body Double, Future Sight(!!) Will buy again, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on December 26, 2016, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on September 1, 2016. I think that that's a better use of my money. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. At the beginning of your upkeep, remove a time counter. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. Set: Duel Decks: Jace vs. Vraska Type: Creature — Human Wizard Common Cost: {2}{U}{U} When Archaeomancer enters the battlefield, return target instant or sorcery card from your graveyard to your hand. Tabletop; Price Graph Annotation -----Jace by mtggoldfish Report Deck Name $ 15.68. Duel Decks: Jace vs. Vraska Premium Subscribe to the Premium Deckbox account to unlock access to collection tools for the edition listings such as Add one of each card from this edition , Mass Remove , highlighted owned printings, and collection overview counts for each printing in this edition. :). So it did just that. There was a problem adding this item to the Cart Please try again later. Magic the Gathering: Jace Vs. Vraska Duel Deck mtg Brand: Magic The Gathering. Powered by, Archaeomancer [Duel Decks: Jace vs. Vraska], translation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.share_on_facebook, translation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.share_on_twitter, translation missing: en.general.social.alt_text.share_on_pinterest. A diverse community of players devoted to Magic: the Gathering, a trading card game ("TCG") produced by Wizards of the Coast and originally designed by Richard Garfield. There was a problem completing your request. 4.5 out of 5 stars 86 ratings. The Duel Deck includes a Magic "learn to play" guide, a strategy insert, and three copies of a 1/1 black assassin token. We do not have any recommendations at this time. A tenuous peace keeps the power of the guilds in balance, but they would need little excuse to reignite the smoldering coals of a conflict that could engulf Ravnicas world-spanning city.Jace Beleren, a mind mage who has adopted Ravnica as his home, has seen to it that the delicate peace holds. When Æther Adept enters the battlefield, return target creature to its owner's hand. or Create an