3 Psalms 118:24. Do not be afraid and do not panic before them. Lord, help my son to live according to Your Word, the Bible. Here are 10 things we can pray: 1. 1. Lord, may my son have a thankful heart. The race analogy that he used in verse seven can also be found in 1 Corinthians, where it is written, “Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one receives the prize? “Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. Look at. With the presidential election coming up and everyone so confused on who they should vote for, this verse resonates. This is definitely one of the Bible verses for teens that one should memorize. Some Christians use every opportunity possible to witness to non-believers. There’s a war raging for his soul. Romans 12:2 NLT. Discover the best online memorial sites for remembering a loved one... Facebook. This Bible verse for teens could not come at a better time than now. Ms. Sorrels teaches English at Enlightium Academy in her second year of teaching. Study to show thyself approved unto God … rightly dividing the word of truth.” 2 Timothy 2:15. Lord, help my son trust You and submit his ways to You. Browse Gravestone Designs for a Son by Clicking on the Images Below. But don't worry! Instead of making a quick decision and using the phrase “in loving memory,” sleep on it and consider other options. Enlightium is a fully accredited online private Christian school that allows students to work at their own pace with a flexible schedule. This verse is the Gospel. As you consider the verse for a mom’s headstone, it is important to remember the whole woman. He has given us a game plan of how to encourage teens with the Bible. Copy the message onto a clean page at the front of the Bible. “Well done, good and faithful servant.” Matthew 25:21, Before choosing the epitaph for a sibling or friend, check with the cemetery to see if there are any specific requirements. God is on the Move - 30 Day Scripture Writing Plan. May he not be deceived by thinking that knowing it is enough. This epitaph may be an apt choice for a woman who enjoyed running or one who had a lengthy illness. “She is clothed with strength and dignity.” Proverbs 31:25. when choosing an epitaph for a headstone, some of them are too long. Did your friend or family member have a peaceful, calming spirit? It is a gift that you are giving to your son, whether he reads it or not is his choice. Phone (724) 770-0100 A Bible inscription with this verse can remind believers that like everything else we learn, you must study and practice it as it is intended to be successful. Bible verse iPhone 4 wallpaper. Sometimes Christian survivors have the difficult task of having to bury a family member or friend who was not a believer. Actions > View all sizes to download full-res (640px x 960px) for iPhone4. “Be strong and courageous. May he cling to Your everlasting love and rejoice in Your goodness. “For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives us power, love and self-discipline.”, “For God so loved the world that he gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish but have eternal life.”. Make your desires known by preplanning your funeral. Also, the way they love and serve God impacts future generations. They don’t plant or harvest or store food in barns, for your heavenly Father feeds them. “Believe in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved.” Acts 16:31, We know that it is sometimes difficult to choose Bible verses for. Do not merely listen to the word, and so deceive yourselves. I have overcome the world.”. Daily Reminder to self: Read Your Bible. All Christians desire to hear this spoken when entering into heaven. It’s Your Word that will keep him on the path of purity. What should you put on your husband’s or wife’s headstone? This link will open in a new window. I am the mother of three sons, ages 6-27 years old. This is one of my favorite Bible verses, especially in the mix for Bible verses for teens. Lord, help my son to live according to Your Word, the Bible. If so, here is an example. He can look in the book for answers to questions he didn't understand. Here are some ideas for yours or your loved ones. Paul states that Christians are saved by faith alone, not by works. If this is your favorite verse, why not share it with the world? It is no longer I who live, but Christ who lives in me.” Galatians 2:20, 20. for the complex Christian woman in your life. Additionally, Enlightium offers record-keeping and has worked with families in all 50 states to meet state requirements. Isn’t life more than food, and your body more than clothing? I’m gentle and humble. Additionally, Enlightium offers record-keeping and has worked with families in all 50 states to meet state requirements. They can feature etched images, portraits, and inscriptions that are unique reminders of his time on earth. Lord, may my son believe in You so that he may have eternal life. This is a great quality to have and should be celebrated. to help give you the best experience we can. This verse reassured me that if I put my trust in Christ, he was going to give me a future no matter what I did to receive it. Actions > View all sizes to download full-res (640px x 960px) for iPhone4. Some Bibles have a special page designed for an inscription. Here are some verses that are rest in peace synonyms for the complex Christian woman in your life. During my teen years, this was one of the first verses I ever memorized. He will neither fail you nor abandon you. This generation is going to be in charge on day. “Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” Romans 10:13, 21. Psalms 118:24 states, "This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Organize a virtual event with help from our friends at GatheringUs. Let him not try to figure everything out on his own, but instead always turn to You for guidance, knowing You will always lead him in the right direction with his life. “Don’t let anyone look down on your because you are young. Proverbs 3:5-6 NIV. “We were therefore buried with him through baptism into death in order that, just as Christ was raised from the dead through the glory of the Father, we too may live a new life.” Romans 6:4, 4. Lord, may my son find courage as He realizes You go before him. Lord, help my son to invite you into every space in his heart and life, so that You will produce good fruit. Was it clear that the love of God abided in your spouse? 9. Explore amazing art and photography and share your own visual inspiration! Tricia Goyer is a homeschooling mom of ten, including four adults who have proven that homeschooling works. “The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; his mercies never come to an end.” Lamentations 3:22, 13. Even if a deceased non-believer left no specific instructions regarding the text of the headstone, avoid using Christian images or themes. 5. The popular gospel song “I’ll Fly Away” may have been written in response to this Psalm. This may be the number one Bible verse for teens to memorize. What a way to get to know Christ than through His word! 10. Let him not try to figure everything out on his own, but... 3. A mom’s prayers invite God to actively get involved in her son’s life. What are your favorite verses to pray for your son? Continue reading, Discover the best online memorial sites for remembering a loved one... Galatians 5:22-23 NLT. John 12:25 ESV 1. A fun image sharing community. Your Christian friend might want to emphasize that salvation through Christ is open to everyone, no matter the person’s background or past experiences. Lord, may my son put on Your armor to stand firm. This is another short verse. May he find peace and courage as he turns his attention away from the concerns of this world and instead focuses his gaze on You, knowing You will never fail Him. At the end of the day, Satan is defeated and Christ’s team is the winning team, no matter who is in the oval office. Browse pictures of monuments, headstones, mausoleums and memorials in this PDF guide. Even though the meaning is the same regardless of the translation, the specific words that are chosen may vary. 4. Here are some short verses to consider. Not only does it give us reassurance in Christ and where we will spend eternity, but it could also be the tool that God uses through us to bring others to Christ. Begin by "addressing" the inscription; for example, "For my dear nephew John, on his graduation from high school." We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish, and check out our cookie policy for more information. You may want to celebrate the mother’s strengths and personal qualities when you write the epitaph for her headstone. Instead of making a quick decision and using the phrase “. But the Holy Spirit produces this kind of fruit in our lives: love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control. This link will open in a new window. Instead, set an example for the believers through your speech, behavior, love, faith and purity.”. If you choose to have a, Maybe she was a volunteer, a business leader, a first responder, and a lover of dogs. During my college years when I went through hard times, this verse saved my life. We know that it is sometimes difficult to choose Bible verses for headstones for someone who has died. She is a two-time Carol Award winner, as well as a Christy and ECPA Award nominee. Inscriptions » Precepts written on door posts and gates, and worn on the hand and forehead Deuteronomy 6:6-9 "These words, which I am commanding you today, shall be on your heart.