It gives you the best all-around inside game and allows your team to use a stretch big at the 4 since you can control the rebounding. This may be on the shorter side for a Center, but with 21 defending badges we have enough to be able to be a solid defender in the paint. In other words, this build fits into any team in any NBA 2K20 game mode. Pure sharps work in any lineup and they provide the best spacing of any archetype. 2k has buffed post scorers this year. There have been a few new additions for pie-charts this year, but we’ll be sticking to a popular one from last year, which is the red and green pie-chart. thunder00000. Password: Top 5 NES Sports Games That Still Hold Up Today: Should Casual Fans Buy NHL 20 While It’s On Sale? Here are some of the best builds for Centers, Slashers, Stretch and more. Attachment #Center #NBA2K20 Glass Cleaning Lockdown Height: 7'3, Weight: 290 lbs, Wingspan: 97.4, Body Shape: Burly, Handed: Right, Skill Breakdown (Pie Chart from Top to Bottom): Skill Pie 10 … If I left him to guard the paint, he’d green a mid range. This is probably more of a Park build, but it is great if you want a guard that can finish a little better than the other two guards. NBA 2K20 Best Builds Guide In MyCareer & Pro-AM: Creating Your Best Player. Drop a comment below and enjoy lacing up for this year’s NBA 2K21! In addition, the accelerated progression and the possibility of modifying major elements of your character during the season could make the creation phase less stressful. If you're looking for a versatile center, check this guide out. Copyright © 1998-2019 Operation Sports LLC | Core, Doug Flutie's Maximum Football 2020 Review, Poll: Which next-gen console are you going to purchase? It boosts our defensive badges significantly, gives us a better shot contest and will help rebounding by quite a bit. You will never go wrong with these games. Maybe I haven’t played against a good one yet, I’m willing to accept that … but I feel these builds can’t hang… Read more », Hello mate, thanks for dropping a comment I was a 7’3 center last year too! NBA 2K20 Best Builds Guide In MyCareer & Pro-AM: Creating Your Best Player. This is probably the best all around Guard build this year. There’s a reason to why 7’3 doesn’t exist in the competitive scene anymore. I also find it… Read more ». Once your account is created, you'll be logged-in to this account. What would you say the best height and weight would be for GC? If not a new postscoring build is a complete waste of time/money because there is no postgame in rec. open 3. Sure, the short builds will space and run the floor better than the max height build – but that’s about it. And a nerf could be coming at some point. Copyright © 2019 NBA2kLab is not associated with NBA2k, Take 2 Interactive, or the NBA. 3/11/2020 6:17:56 AM . We also get your email address to automatically create an account for you in our website. Note that here we are not talking directly about the best builds or op badges to have but more basic advice to get started in creating your player in MyCareer or Pro-AM. Let us know in modmail. Paint protector or glass cleaner. Fight Night Round 3 Video: Father Takes on Son in Boxing Game … My main factor for choosing the glass cleaner was that rebounding/strength is maxed, dunks/layups get 20 attribute upgrades, defense gets you to 18 (highest defensive ability besides Paint Protector). It depends if you have a squad or not. Previous Thread With this pie-chart we get enough strength to box-out and take advantage of a mismatch. If I left him to guard the paint, he’d green a mid range. This Center build will be able to play great defense not only in the paint, but outside on the perimeter. Please do an actual power forward build. You just get more finishing badges as a PF. Atilla Bertiz 2020-09-06 6 Comments 1 like Guides. Next for your physical profile, go for the balanced pie-chart which is placed near the bottom. User Name: Remember Me? The Center option provides more defensive badges over Power Forward, so select Center at the intro screen. Psychology and Games Design graduate who enjoys covering news and writing opinion pieces. Rebounding is very important in 2k and this build is the best at it. The second pie chart gives us the highest a… I made one already and have identified a few changes I want to make, with PS5 coming out soon we will all have to start our players over, and it’s a great time to implement new ideas and improvements. This build is also great for park, especially in threes. Via the demo build of the game, players have been exploring which build they may play as for this year. Just like the Pure Sharp, this build is one dimensional but great at what it does. They are fairly one dimensional but they are elite at their main skill. Note that you will have to choose two archetypes from the set of possible choices and that the combination of the two will have an impact on your scores but also on the number of badges your player will have. From now on, it would seem that it is possible to raise a high-level player (95 OVR) in a few weeks of play (against one to two months without paying before), a novelty that will allow some to not spend hours looking to optimize their player before its creation. Rogue Company Will Be Xbox Series S/X Launch Title, New Character Out Now, Hi-Rez Studios has announced that Rogue Company, their free-to-play team shooter will be a launch title for the Xbox Series S/X on November 10th. Creating/preventing extra possessions is what leads to games. Max wingspan is crucial to cover up for our shorter height. If I stepped up to guard him, it left the paint open for cutters so he could drop a dime. Once again that is not the case. You can also go a little taller if you want to be more of a catch and shoot type. Although it remains complex (taking into account size, archetype, and badge), the NBA 2K20 creation and progression system for your player in MyCareer and Pro-AM is a benchmark in sports games. 1 year ago. I have some more build guides in the works but i’m just waiting for the next generation of consoles to arrive. These will allow you to unlock specific movements but also additional skills, which can make the difference when your character gets a fairly high overall score. This is a discussion on Best Center build in Rec/Pro Am? Great job clogging the paint so your team is forced to purely shoot. This is a pass first build that can still shoot at an effective rate to run the point guard position in a 4 or 5 out ProAm offense. By selecting this pie chart, our Center build is set up to have solid shooting, excellent interior defense, and great rebounding stats. Conversely, if your goal is to play competitively online in Pro-AM or in the Park, it will be difficult to justify archetypes that are ill-suited to your position or a player size that is too different from your position. Tall Center builds in NBA 2K are becoming a thing of the past. We currently stand at a 67 3-ball, but at 99 overall we get a +4, bringing us to 71. I’ll personally be using this build, but which build do you think is great? That's some very good advice for a great, great game. Powered by MSC Partners LLC. It’s got the physicals, badges, and attributes to cook any other center. Its more of a role build rather than a 1st option. We need to be a versatile big. Rim Protector is a safe option for NBA 2K21. If your goal is purely to play solo in MyCareer mode, your choices will not have much impact unless you play at a very high level of difficulty for you. This build will work for park line-ups and of course play a crucial role in Pro am/Rec center games, too. The guy stayed around the free thow line elbow. View our Terms and Conditions, Hi There! It can shoot, fade, and bully down low. My main factor for choosing the glass cleaner was that rebounding/strength is maxed, dunks/layups get 20 attribute upgrades, defense gets you to 18 (highest defensive ability besides Paint Protector). within the NBA 2K Basketball forums. Addicted to the NBA 2K franchise. It’s going to… Read more », I have a 7’3 290 max wingspan Glass Cleaning Lockdown and I shit on every short C/PF I see. What position are you planning on playing as? If you're looking for the best NBA 2K21 center build for this year's title, look no further. brings you the best center build guide in the NBA 2k20. What Archetypes Should You Choose For Your Player. It can speedboost and get contact dunks (although it takes a high overall I believe), but it can reach those attributes while heating up. Probably the most well rounded wing build. Thus, a player with 95 of overall rating, could be worse than another player with the equivalent rating, if the latter has more high-level badges (Gold and Hall of Fame). Best: 6’11” Glass Cleaning Lockdown (Finishing/Defending) Height: 6’11”, Weight: 250 lbs, Winspan: 93.0″ This finishing and defensive build can dominate in any mode: Rec, Park, Pro-Am, you name it. September 13, 2019. Creating your player on NBA 2K20 is quite complex due to the various factors (size, archetype, badges, etc. We’re on the shorter side of things as a 6’9″ Center, so maxing our wingspan is vital. Note that here we are not talking directly about the best builds or op badges to have but more basic advice to … Go PG if you want silver dimer and SG if you want silver shooting badges. | I'm going back and forth between Paint Protector, Glass Cleaner and Athletic Finisher. « Post not showing up? I was just wondering what y'all thought was the best center build for Pro-Am? Previously a fairly trivial and not very decisive element in the NBA 2K series, the size and wingspan of your player (the length of the arms) are now major criteria in the creation of your character. ), which is why we offer you our advice on how to master this process. > Basketball If you buy shooting boosts on top of the 19 shooting badges we have, we’ll be a consistent shooter on the 3-point line. We lose some shooting stats but that’s fine. NBA 2K21 BEST BUILDS Best Big man Center build for 2K20. This build also gets an extra finishing badge as a Power Forward, so we’ll start off from there. Thank you sir!! Last year, strength was not that important (unless you played as a post-scorer). With Silver corner and Silver poster, they are still a threat on offense, but the Hall of Fame defensive badges are way to good to pass up on. For your takeover option, I’d recommend the Rim Protector badge. Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > NBA 2K Basketball: Best Center build in Rec/Pro Am? This build is quick with the ball and capable of beating his man off the dribble. It gives you the best all-around inside game and allows your team to use a stretch big at the 4 since you can control the rebounding. Another year, another 2K! Skills/Physical. Twitter. IMO the Glass Cleaner is your best option for ProAm. Creating your player on NBA 2K20 is quite complex due to the various factors (size, archetype, badges, etc. Favor layups over dunks as you will get blocked less but do not expect to hit contested layups consistently. Pinterest. I like your center build, it seems well thought out, but I need a build for power forward. Recently I updated the latest version of your app, it crashed every time when i open.Need Assistance. Hope this helps! For the weight section, go 238lbs. Suggestions? It’s going to be interesting to see if the game dynamics are different and whether or not certain builds/badges work over others. As useful as the Glass Cleaner takeover is, Rim Protector gives Centers a key ability. If you want an all around role player big that can play defense, rebound, and do the dirty work for your team, then this build is a perfect fit. It’s actually a joke. Creates Offense better than any other build, Less Playmaking ability than other guards, Great length to force turnovers in passing lanes, Can hit 100% of open shots if timed correctly, Strong in the Post with 99 strength and silver Rim Protector. Creating your player on NBA 2K20 is quite complex due to the various factors (size, archetype, badges, etc. Use this build in pick and roll. A bit like the question around the need to spend real money for NBA 2K MT in MyTeam mode, many players wonder whether it is necessary to optimize your player for MyCareer mode or Pro-AM.