Comes in a very cute looking packaging. The only bad thing I can say. We do not have any recommendations at this time, TIGI Bed Head After the Party Smoothing Cream, 3.4 Ounce, Smoothing cream for silky, shiny, healthy looking hair. I have been using bed head products for 25 years and they never seem to let me down! It is a lightweight hair smoothing cream that smooths static build up, flyaways and frizz. I used to use this product about 10 years ago and saw it on Amazon at a good price and thought I would try it again. It also makes it unbrushable. TIGI Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream is a smoothing hair cream designed to relax hair and leave it smooth, shiny and healthy-looking. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. It is my new holy grail. TIGI Bed Head After the Party Smoothing Cream, 3.4 Ounce (Pack of 2) Body Care/Beauty Care/Bodycare/BeautyCare, Tigi Bed Head After The Party Smoothing Cream, 3.4 Oz, Bed Head Blow-Out - Golden Illuminating Shine Cream by TIGI for Unisex - 3.4 oz Cream, CLH Bed Head After Party 3.4oz, 100 Milliliters 3-Pack, Bed Head After-Party Smoothing Cream by TIGI for Unisex - 3.4 oz Cream. Fuzzy hair who knew her. In order to navigate out of this carousel, please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. Cloudflare Ray ID: 5f12142d58bfccee This bottle lasts and really helps my hair feel soft and look shiny. I have very frizzy and dull hair and have tried lots of products before but they just put weight on my hair and made it look very greasy. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Tigi Bed Head After The Party Smoothing Cream, 3.4 Oz 4.7 out of 5 stars 693 CDN$15.49 Only 10 left in stock. We may change our … I don't like to waste products so I have been using it on wet hair but it seems to do very little for me when I do. Try again. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. The Bed Head After Party Smoothing Cream is the ultimate anti frizz hair product for silky, smooth, shiny, healthy-looking hair! 3. Smells great and long lasting . I especially liked the price I paid on the Amazon website. And the most important thing is that it doesn’t make myhair greasy! 2. Texture- Very smooth and smells excellent. You can get rid of the flyways of your hair with this cream that'll make your hair stay intact. Otherwise, I use a small amount on the ends of my hair for touch ups. This product smells wonderful, not too strong and not at all flowery which I hate. This is the best I've used, gonna try shampoo and conditioner next. TIGI Bed Head After-Party Smoothing Cream at Walgreens. This cream can help you control the frizz in your hair and give it a soft finish. AFTER PARTY™ Smoothing Cream is the ultimate cream that helps to smooth, fight flyaways and gives incredible shine to hair without weighing it down. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. This really does smooth them down. And literally makes your hair feel like silk. Your IP: 198.199.66.14 Usage- I always use a good amount on my hair after its towel dried after a shower. I especially liked the price I paid on the Amazon website. The smell is nice but a little bit sickly sweet in my opinion (perhaps as I am older in my late 30s now) and I do find the product a little bit sticky. Especially near my hairline! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. TIGI Bedhead After Party Smoothing Cream can give the great party flavor to your hair. It also imparts significant shine and gloss and doesn't weigh hair down. If you are on a personal connection, like at home, you can run an anti-virus scan on your device to make sure it is not infected with malware. With revitalising benefits for colour-treated hair, the lightweight formula also smoothes fly-aways and gives the hair a silky quality. TIGI understand and interpret fashion to create hairstyles hairdressers will want to recreate and their clients will love to wear, using TIGI products to enhance the cut, colour, style and finish. Unable to add item to Wish List. I am 54, been dying and straightening my hair for 30 years, so really damaged. We may change our formulations from time to time to improve our range. I recommend this product to those who want soft and frizz fee hair. You got to give credit where it's due. Performance & security by Cloudflare, Please complete the security check to access.