I love parchment liners! Add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and stir until just mixed. I want to thank Angela for pointing out that I need to label oven temperatures in my recipes as Fahrenheit (F) or Celsius (C). baking soda, all purpose flour, granulated sugar, semi sweet chocolate chips and 7 more. They really help us to improve & clarify our recipe instructions. I’m a busy working mom (and cookbook author x2) to boy-girl twins and a toddler. 30.9 g In another large bowl, mix together milk, applesauce, and vanilla. Thaw overnight in the refrigerator, then bring to room temperature or warm up in the microwave, if desired. ⠀⠀, What I needed today ... a friend reminding me of a, Whole Wheat Banana Bread + Muffins Recipe, Eggless applesauce muffins with streusel topping, Best Blueberry Cherry Muffins (made with Greek yogurt) - Sweetphi, Catching Up With The Kelnhofers-41 - Sweetphi, The Best Pumpkin Loaf Ever (Gluten Free and better than Starbucks), Pumpkin Butter Pumpkin Loaf {the BEST EVER Pumpkin loaf}. Can I make this with eggs? This website does not guarantee that the ingredients listed in any of the recipes are allergy free. Thanks. In another large bowl, mix together milk, applesauce, and vanilla. Added a 1/2 teaspoon of … https://www.theworktop.com/breakfast-brunch-recipes/egg-free-banana-muffins Apple – 1 medium size or 1/2 cup of apple puree Smooth out the top of the batter within the bread pan. These muffins had the perfect crunchy top and moist and fluffy interior. The tips below are designed to help banana bread “novices” and/or people with limited baking experience. It tasted so healthy and filling, it has full of apple and cinnamon flavour. Here is a picture of all the kids enjoying the muffins: Next time you’re looking for an easy grab and go breakfast, I’d highly recommend these eggless applesauce muffins with streussel topping! Apple sauce muffins is a recipe which was in my mind for quite a long time. These Banana Applesauce Muffins are made with whole wheat flour, they’re lightly sweetened, and dairy-free! Your comments help us to improve & clarify our recipe instructions. Since I’m always running out of eggs it seems and love muffins, I made these eggless applesauce muffins with a struesel topping. In contrast, baking soda & powder are major leavening agents (and contribute most of the rise in a banana bread). Pour finished batter into a nonstick bread pan. These muffins taste best fresh from the oven, and also are the perfect, healthy way to start your day! @$%!! This recipe is for people who have run out of eggs, are allergic to eggs, etc. Line a 12-count muffin tin with liners or grease the muffin cups then set it aside. I used paper cups and did not grease them. don’t eyeball the measurements versus using a measuring cup or accidentally add a tablespoon when a teaspoon is called for), using the correct ingredients (i.e. ), please visit Bread Dad’s main. In a bowl combine the flour, brown sugar, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt. Great tasting & easy recipes from a bread loving Dad. Moreover, it is ALWAYS great to hear from someone who has enjoyed our recipes!!! Add the applesauce, flax seed egg replacement mixture (if using instead of eggs - see note below), and the honey, and mix well. Banana Cinnamon Muffins Banana Cornflakes Muffins Citrus Mango Muffins Banana Chocolate Muffins Eggless Banana Nuts Muffins Also used whole wheat pastry flour. This recipe is copyright protected under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act. I am one of these people that always keeps flax in the fridge…do you? Take the tray out and let it come to room temperature. Start by making the flax egg: in a small bowl combine flaxseed and water and allow to sit for a few minutes, until thickened and a gel like texture. My whole family loves these.Submitted by: MBMORRISON66, Healthy, moist, and delicious banana muffins!Submitted by: DDHMAMA, "Healthy Carrot Cake" recipe, tweaked to be a little better even.