?Â, Hello! When the call came in to schedule the appointments, they wanted to schedule me a month out. Ahh i’m so glad to hear this! If you happen to give it a try, I’d love to know how they turned out. These cupcakes are best within 3-4 days of being made. Even though I’m not finished baking these, I can already tell these are going to be delicious. 8 ounces cream cheese, softened to room temperature, 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened to room temperature, 1 pound confectioners' sugar (about 3 ¾ cups), sifted. This deliciously rich and, It felt like summer today but I’m still craving, New on the blog - this paleo cornbread is totally, I’ve been seeing a lot of you make this recipe l, These pumpkin chocolate chip blondies are another, Halloween is all about the candy for me!! Thank you so much for an awesome recipe!  I always begin blending at a lower speed and increase the speed as the mixture purees. I’m so thrilled to hear these were a hit! I didn’t have cream cheese so I paired it with the peanut butter frosting recipe included in the blog, topped with some chocolate chips, and it was delicious! I must have visited 100 websites and god knows how many Pinterest pages. Take My Online Course. I can see I’m not alone with my thoughts. Banana Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting 2 cups all purpose flour 1 1/2 tsp baking powder 1/2 tsp baking soda 1/2 tsp salt 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon 1/2 cup butter, room temperature 1 1/4 cup sugar 3 large eggs 1 tsp vanilla extract 2 tbsp milk 1 1/4 cup mashed or pureed banana (3 medium) Preheat oven to 350F. It will definitely last at least a week in your fridge in a air-tight container. Thanks for a great recipe, Chelsea. Make sure to stop blending to scrape down the sides of the blender as needed. Its a lot of fun and you feel the positive vibe in the air ! For the Banana Cupcakes . I used arrowroot flour instead of tapioca and they came out perfectly. Required fields are marked *. It’s with the wet ingredients 🙂. Bake in preheated oven about 18 - 22 minutes or until a toothpick when inserted into center of cupcake comes out clean. Sorry to not be more help! Your pictures are to die for!! The skins turn a nasty black and then you know they are ready (make sure the whole skin is black, flip the bananas if needed). Amy jazzes the cupcakes up with licorice pastel candies. With the mixer on low – mix in the flour mixture, then last but not least – add in the milk. Help spread the word. My fav party is in warm weather when we can be outside! I would really like to showcase this recipe on my cupcake recipes and ideas blog if you agree. Turn down the mixer to low speed and add in the powdered sugar about 1/2 cup at a time until the desired sweetness level is reached. Then beat in the milk. Ring each cupcake with pastel candies or sprinkles, if using. That makes you forget that mundane Monday is coming. It was my first time baking banana cupcakes and they came out perfect. If you follow along here at My Baking Addiction on a regular basis, you may have realized that I’ve been somewhat absent for a little while. Read More, Your email address will not be published. How do I put 3/4 of the 1 Tbls? Super cute!! So happy to hear it!! Really great combination of infrediebts for the perfect taste, texture, and right moistness/bounce. Anyway, thank you so much for sharing this wonderful recipe. They were delicious! In a small separate bowl, mix together the mashed bananas, oil, vanilla, and egg. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12-cavity muffin pan with cupcake liners and set aside. -Jamie, I’m wanting to make these into mini cupcakes.. so wondering how I should adjust the cooking time and how many would this recipe make? ©2020 My Baking Addiction. soaked for at least 2 hours in warm water, Low carb stuffing at its best! Since I still have multiple bags of Easter M&M’s lying around the house, I used Easter M&M’s. I made sure that all ingredients were at room temperature before starting. Enjoy. Light, fluffy, super moist banana cupcakes with cream cheese frosting greatness. So glad to hear you enjoyed these; thank you! As long as I'm the one making the jokes, that is. 🍫 whi, Soooo excited about the new recipe on the blog bec, Vanilla Cupcakes with "Buttercream" Frosting {Paleo}, Paleo Fruit Pizza with "Cream Cheese" Frosting, Paleo Carrot Cake with Coconut "Cream Cheese" Frosting, One-Skillet Teriyaki Meatballs {Paleo, Whole30}, Glazed Sheet Pan Chicken with Butternut Squash and Apples {Paleo, Whole30}, Crispy “Breaded” Paleo Chicken Cutlets {Whole30}, Loaded Taco Sweet Potato Sliders {Paleo, Whole30}, raw cashews, soaked for at least 2 hours in warm water. Instagram for the latest updates, recipes and content. And I added melted peanut butter chips and added to the icing…can I just say YUMMY . I am so happy to hear how much you loved these! Im going to make this for a party and i just want to make sure that the shape would hold up. So making this recipe right now and super excited about it. Even though I went through something similar before, it’s so much different now that I’m a mama to the sweetest girl on the planet. Amazon https://amzn.to/2PjDumS (affiliate link for them :)). Thanks Alma I’m not sure without personally testing, I wish I could be of more help! Also can I suse almond milk? Happy Baking! But, hands I’m so glad you enjoyed:). I think the only thing I dislike about it so far is reading the instructions and ingredients list there were some typos and it was kind of confusing. Thank you! I’m so happy you stopped by! Have you ever made this eggless? Your email address will not be published. Evenly distribute batter between 12 cupcake liners. In a large bowl, add the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Your email address will not be published. OMG these are a-ma-zing! Very light, loved the texture. Everyone loved the cupcakes and wanted more and the recipe! Or you could say, 3/4 cup milk with 2 and 1/4 teaspoons of vinegar or lemon juice. I’m sorry Dawn, I haven’t tried these with egg powder so I can’t say for sure. Either could cause a less than ideal rise! -Jamie. You can test for doneness by sticking a toothpick in the center of a cupcake. Anyway, I made 35 cupcakes for a class of 23, just made sure there extras just in case. What do you consider as room temperature? I appreciate you taking the time to comment. I “made” the buttermilk that you wrote in the note cause I don’t have any. I like banana cupcakes plain, but for those of you that like nuts with banana treats, you could add in some. Hi Chelsea, Hi, thanks so much for stopping by. Amy’s dessert tables are fabulous! May try next time. The combination of the moist banana cupcake with the vanilla frosting is reminiscent of banana cream pie – everyone in the family loved them! That classic banana bread taste comes from using very brown bananas, lots of vanilla and adding some cinnamon to your batter.