Place a strip of cooked bacon inside each cup so that the ends stick out of the cups. If you're not new to my blog, you already know how much I l... You may be familiar with the Spicy Lentil Wraps from Trader Joe's. Chemical sugars and I do not get along. It took living in New York City for a solid 6 years before I finally understood the allure of a good ol’ bacon, egg and cheese sandwich, or “B.E.C.” as the city folk say. Bake the eggs for 18 to 22 minutes until the puff pastry is golden brown and the eggs are cooked through. Skip the bagel and whip up the ultimate breakfast trio with a crowd-friendly recipe for Bacon, Egg and Cheese Toast Cups. Transform four simple ingredients into a festive dessert recipe for an Easy Puff Pastry Snowflake filled with chocolate or jam. The queen of all things sweet is also a judge and producer on Netflix's Sugar Rush, …, Ditch the boxed variety in favor of a quick and easy recipe for White Cheddar Mac and Cheese that will be on your table in 30 minutes or less. Read on for the recipe from inRegister. Few foods are as comforti…, A dessert classic gets a welcome update with this simple and satisfying recipe for Cream Cheese Pound Cake. The temperatures here have been steadily on the cool side. Don't forget to give it a star rating below! Pop the muffin pan in the oven and B.E…see you later, hectic brunch routines! Recipe by Just a Taste. Add a puff pastry square to each muffin tin cup, pressing it firmly into the bottom and sides so that the edges hang over the sides of each cup. (You will have six extra squares, which can be re-frozen or used to make quick and easy Puff Pastry Cookies.). When I hear those words, I think of  cloyingly-sweet , sucralose-laden desserts or beverages. If you'd like to feature this recipe on your site, please rewrite the method of preparation and link to this post as the original source. And stay in touch on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram for all of the latest updates. When it comes to sweet and salty desserts, it doesn't get much better than soft and …, Your email address will not be published. Skip the freezer aisle and watch Kelly whip up her all-time favorite breakfast! There’s really no reason for skipping breakfast when you have something so tasty waiting to welcome you to your day. enthusiasts, I’m about to switch up your breakfast game by bypassing the bagels in favor of pillowy puff pastry cups. * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. This is where inRegister contributor Aimee Broussard’s Bacon, Egg & Cheese Toast Cups come in. Sprinkle the egg cups with the chopped chives and serve immediately. Categories: There are no comments. Use the hashtag #justatasterecipes. FOLLOW JUST A TASTE ON INSTAGRAM and show us what you’re cooking in your kitchen! Few desserts are as fast to whip as t…, Up your baked good game with a quick and easy recipe for Double Peanut Butter Blondies. Craving more? Beausoleil has reopened with a new look: a bright, contemporary interior and spacious patio, Behind the scenes of our monthly ‘Dining In’ recipe feature, After legislation clears the way, Waitr launches alcohol deliveries in Baton Rouge, ‘inRegister’ creates an equestrian-inspired holiday gathering that pulls out all the stops, Mooyah looks to expand its Baton Rouge footprint, Kickback, a new wings restaurant, is planned for the Perkins-Siegen area, Dine Roundup: Explore the swamp after dark, live music and more in Baton Rouge this week, [Sponsored] Making a Difference: Service learning programs enrich students and change lives. Brush both sides of each slice of bread with the butter. ★ Did you make this recipe? Discover real tips for making fast and fresh takeout favorites at home! Distribute the grated cheddar cheese among the four cups, then crack an egg into each cup. This is where inRegister contributor Aimee Broussard’s Bacon, Egg & Cheese Toast Cups come in. Add a healthy pinch of shredded cheddar ( I also like pepper jack cheese) on top of the toast, like this: Spicy Lentil & Quinoa Wraps with Spicy Tahini Sauce. One at a time, … These Bacon, Egg & Cheese Toast Cups are portable and fun to eat. Subscribe to Just a Taste to get new recipes, meal plans and a newsletter delivered straight to your inbox! Why suffer through the crowded line at the morning drive-thru when you can enjoy a satisfying breakfast at home or on the go without the hassle of cooking? The traditional vessel for transporting the B.E.C. Required fields are marked *. (17.3-oz.) And be sure to sign up for the [email protected] newsletter, too. Toast cups are fast, crowd-friendly and perfect for busy mornings when cereal just won’t cut it. Cut out rounds of bread. Make bacon, egg and cheese for a crowd with this easy recipe that serves the ultimate breakfast trio in pillowy, crisp puff pastry cups. Divide the bacon slices between two large sauté pans set over medium-low heat and cook the bacon, draining the grease as needed, until it is almost fully cooked but still pliable enough to bend. Using a rolling pin, roll each sheet to seal together any creases. Click to add your thoughts! Swap in your cheese of choice and don’t hesitate to herb it up with chopped fresh chives or scallions in your scrambled egg mixture, and perhaps a chopped veggie or two. Your email address will not be published. Perhaps the greatest win in the swap of bagels for puff pastry is that you can whip up an entire dozen of these toast cups in 45 minutes or less (30 of which are when they’re in the oven and you’re lounging couchside, mimosa in hand).