I...More, I came on recommendation from someone who loves the cheese here, but I was surprised to find that they also have an excellent selection of premium chocolate. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. 31 Saint James Ave, Boston, MA 02116-4101. Closes at 8, but...More. We lucked out and were given the most beautiful upstairs window table from the sweetest hostess. Thuraday night is great for walking around Salem and Hanover streets too. good selection many wares are overpriced. The atmosphere continues to be lovely. This was a wonderful alternative to eating in a restaurant. This is a very nice place in the north end. was served as ordered and hot. Is this a place where you pay before receiving your order? They have a wine tasting certain days where you can walk past the counter but without any kind of invite to join in. My fish special was eatable but bland. Pick up prepared foods...More, Staying at nearby Boston Park Plaza hotel, needing to fill fridge, etc. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. By clicking on or navigating the site, you agree to our use of cookies. Great and enthusiastic people who want to make your stay (and they'll talk till you walk out). to flee. The music playing throughtout the dinner was top 40's music instead of a more appropriate "Italian" genre that most restaurants in the north end have. Stop in even to just look around....there's a lot of merchandise in a relatively small space,...More, What you need to know is that the Wine & Cheese Shop and the Fine Foods Market have separate entrances (from the street and from the building’s inner hallway) — and you’ll want to visit both shops to assemble your feast! I ordered chicken parmigiana. Get quick answers from Bacco's Fine Foods staff and past visitors. Everyone was full and could not fit dessert. The food was terrific. But the lively atmosphere worked for our situation. Local cuisine, Italian, Vegetarian Friendly, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Table Service, Television, Wandering around Boston’s North End can feel like, and Copp’s Hill Burying Ground. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Australia. They were so nice when we explained what we wanted to do, they gave us plastic utensils and paper napkins. The fiance and I recently had a reservation at a different North End restaurant up the street, but they were running behind so we headed over to Bacco for a drink. Although the cheeses and wines are a...good selection many wares are overpriced. Benson really helped us select a nice assortment of salads, cheeses, and crackers. worked in a scampi dish but wouldn’t so much in a red sauce dish. Great spot Baccos. 238 reviews #211 of 1,885 Restaurants in Boston $$ - $$$ Italian Vegetarian Friendly 107 Salem St, Boston, MA 02113-2227 +1 617-624-0454 Website Open now : 5:00 PM - 01:00 AM We were there on a Sunday night and we were dressed pretty casually (jeans and running shoes) as we had been out walking around and sightseeing. I went into Bacco's to buy a bottle of wine and beer for my husband. I left with two bars, which I'm enjoying immensely. We sat upstairs and ordered rice balls (aroncini) as appetizers all around. We lucked out and were given the most beautiful upstairs window table from the sweetest hostess. We came here because we could not find a grocery store near our hotel. Back at the restaurant, she tells us that she can't confirm our reservation and that we must...go to the restaurant opposite. The hostess was friendly but was wearing an incredibly short skirt, showing a bare bum w/no evidence of underwear while walking us up the stairs. They had a very nice selection of both, with really good choices in the drink cooler as well. cozy spot in the North end. This place has good character with exposed brick and a second floor. For a celebratory dessert we ordered the cannolis which were personalized with a bday greeting. salmon dinner' ravioli, and spaghetti meatballs. Stopped in to Bacco while wondering the North End. Caesar salad was wilted. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. The next morning we went to Bacco's for bagels, cream cheese and frittatas. Friendly staff, nice selection and totally awesome service. I left with two bars, which I'm enjoying immensely. But it makes it good for a crowd that wants to laugh and have a good time without disturbing a neighbor. go to the restaurant opposite. Traditional food at a good value. The staff was freindly and attentive. We appreciated the price of the food! The music playing throughtout the dinner was top 40's music instead of a more appropriate "Italian" genre that most restaurants in the north end have. Nothing like the North End in the late summer months. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The food was terrific. Great place for a good meal before a game or a walk down Hanover street. Since being in Boston I have visited many times and this time I have just had enough of he cold shoulder treatment. Everyone was full and could not fit dessert. Not so much this year. The dishes are good size but not supersized where you eat to major discomfort. Great spot Baccos.More, We booked through the opentable site. You can substitute vegetables for pasta. All our guests raved about the food! Take a rest in a cafe. Need a nice bottle of wine? I went here for dinner with family. We will definitely be returning soon! If you don’t mind buying high priced items without a smile of recognition or look up to say “How can I help?” then have a peek. Same for ravioli. light dinner with salads, cheeses, crackers, and wine. Not so much this year.More, Came for a family and friend bday celebration starting at the nice bar whe we waited for our table. This is a great place for foodies! so spend some time noodling around. There are not a lot of great food options before boarding the Amtrak at Back Bay in Boston, but Bacco's has terrific freshly cooked foods, packaged pastures, fruit, and drinks! Bacco is a hidden gem!...Located off of the main street. ($10 dinner box = 1 protein, 2 sides) and provisions at the market, then choose a nice chilled wine next door... Definitely delightful and delicious.