Blood, Drug Reference, Strong Language, Violence, The Best Anime Fanfiction Where the Hero Is a Villain, Daily Deals: Preorder Cyberpunk 2077 for PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, or PC and Save 17% Off, The Most Messed Up Moments in the Comic Book Version of ‘The Boys’, Assassin's Creed Syndicate: Jack The Ripper, Things Ghost of Tsushima Doesn't Tell You, Save Ms. Ataway's omnibus driver from his pursuer, Perform a leap of faith in a haystack while on a zipline. Some of the optional objectives in Assassin's Creed Syndicate are a breeze. 2:26 . Counter this attack and then start your next combo. Others... not so much. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This consists of a simple cutscene where Lucy Thorne gets away. If for whatever reason you do get stuck in the middle scene, you're better off just restarting the checkpoint and trying again with the steps outlined above. That will require less backtracking on your part. One of the ones that gave me the most trouble was trying to beat Lucy Thorne at St. Paul's cathedral while countering all her attacks (which in turn meant taking no damage). Also, make sure to work from one direction to the other. The fight club is the best place to go for the quads. Perform a Leap of Faith in a haystack while on a zipline; Counter all of Lucy's strike The most tricky part of this fight is to counter all of Lucy's attacks during a special attack sequence. I thought it was removed from the series entirely at this point. Assassin's Creed: Syndicate - Counter Lucy's Strikes - YouTube To sneak past the guards, use the haystack in the upper left hand corner. Upon starting the fight, grab one of your smoke bombs and unleash it on her. The positioning of the haystack and the building in which you should jump from is pictured above. I remember thinking they were so cool in AC3 and then for some reason they became a lot less common in Black Flag (I only ever got a small handful in that game). In case of trouble consider repeating this mission later, when you will deal more damage and you will be able to shorten the battle. Quickly switch to your throwing knives or pistols and bombard her with ammo. Why do you stop gaining xp for doing something after you unlock the perk? Optional Objectives . Assassin's Creed Syndicate Assassinate Lucy Thorne A Room With A View, Perform a Leap of Faith in a haystack while on a zipline, http://orcz.com/index.php?title=Assassin%27s_Creed_Syndicate:_Assassinate_Lucy_Thorne_-_A_Room_With_A_View&oldid=213451, Assassins Creed Syndicate Memory Objectives. RemoteLearning.school - Best Remote Learning School, For Kids Age 5-14. Sneak out then and make your way below the awning and interact with it. You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. It requires less skill, so level doesn't matter. Leprechaun - "Blasted Nemesis! Throughout the fight you will need counter the strikes from Lucy. It doesn't matter too much as long as you're completely stocked up. This page contains the 100% Synchronization Walkthrough for Sequence 05 of Assassin's Creed Syndicate. There are many different ways to beat Lucy, but this is the way I found easiest. Some of the optional objectives in Assassin's Creed Syndicate are a breeze. The Industrial Revolution. Lucy Thorne is difficult to kill with optional objectives, so here's a method that might work best for you! “Your Possible Pasts”: A Fan’s Retrospective on the Assassin’s Creed Series, Assassin's Creed: Syndicate: Jack the Ripper story trailer revealed, Black "Frye" Day sales: Up to 50% off Ubisoft Merch for AC, Far Cry, and Watch_Dogs. Now is the time to use them. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. DOOM ETERNAL - How Doomguy Became So Strong (All … One of the ones that gave me the most trouble was trying to beat Lucy Thorne at St. Paul's cathedral while countering all her attacks (which in turn meant taking no damage). This guide is here to help. I don't feel stupid for not knowing though. It can be tough getting them on the street because rook members just butt in and kill them all. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. YES NO. I'm sure many other people had problems as well, especially if they were at lower levels. That's why you stocked up on them earlier! The Perils of Business achievement in Assassin's Creed Syndicate: Complete Memory Sequence 5 - worth 20 Gamerscore. Upon first glance, this may seem extremely difficult because your timing has to be perfect, but it's really not that bad. Immediately move in and start attacking Lucy Thorne. Monitor the guards, or use Eagle Vision to track them, and then perform a leap of faith from the building next to the haystack. For example, start from the top and work your way down or start from the bottom and work your way up. Keep turning the cogs until the symbols match up. Perform a leap of faith in a haystack while on a zipline Counter all of Lucy's strikes: Lady Melyne's Gown: Was this guide helpful? You must remain anonymous to interact with the base of the monument, so don't rush ahead just yet! If you run out of throwing knives and pistol ammo, feel free to melee attack her. Yeah. In Assassin's Creed Syndicate, rise to rally and lead the underworld to break the corrupt stranglehold on London in a visceral adventure filled with action, intrigue, and brutal combat. For Assassin's Creed Syndicate on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Multi Counter Kills". If you're anything like me this part may take a couple of tries, but, if you fail and get spotted, you can open up the menu and restart the checkpoint to start off just about where you left off before being spotted. So if there are 3 guys and only 2 have white around them when you hit square, it'll register as a double kill. If you need to switch items (throwing knives to pistols or pistols to throwing knives), feel free to do so.