The house of Mark Twain, the Brontë sisters, Thackeray, Dickens, John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr., Maurice Sendak, Shel Silverstein, and Margaret Wise Brown, HarperCollins has a long and rich history that reaches back to the early nineteenth century and offers our publishing team a depth of experience. That takes out a lot of the guess work.  25,00 €, 28,78 € Download it once and read it on your Kindle device, PC, phones or tablets. Sadly this is the first book l would NOT be able to recommend to my family and friends. These promotions will be applied to this item: Some promotions may be combined; others are not eligible to be combined with other offers. This book has 65 recipes and 65 photos. The most important recommendation I can make is to buy a good digital scale. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on June 10, 2017. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on October 12, 2019. Now, what shall I bake next? The Easy Way to Bake Bread at HomeAll You Need Is Flour, Water and Salt to Get Started!Many bakers speak of their sourdough starter as if it has a magical life of its own, so it can be intimidating to those new to the sourdough world; fortunately with Artisan Sourdough Made Simple, Emilie Raffa removes the fear and proves that baking with sourdough is easy, and can fit into even a working parent’s schedule! There are some new (to me) techniques that I'm excited to try. This book has given me some simple breakthrough techniques to great bread. I've been following @illebrod on Instagram for years. I've just gotten into making sourdough bread and had various levels of success following different blogs I've found. Both were excellent, but the focaccia especially so - I was bit nervous as the process involved absolutely no kneading but the end result was DIVINE. I had been baking sourdough for several months, had a stack of recipes I'd found on the internet and printed out, but I wanted some inspiration; what else could I do with sourdough? Over the years, I've tried many times to bake an acceptable sourdough loaf at home. I had to go through the process twice, the second time I did online research to supplement the cookbook information and then the starter worked. This book has 65 recipes and 65 photos. Please try again. Through fermentation, sourdough bread is easier on digestion—often enough for people who are sensitive to gluten—and healthier. Linford Richard W-Artisan Sourdough Bread BOOK NEW. Maybe it’s just me? I liked the fact that photos were also included of the starter and step-by-step techniques, in addition to the finished products. Call me picky, but baking is a science, not an art, and particularly when you are starting it is important not to make such mistakes. The holy grail ? Swan Nelo-Artisan Sourdough Bread Recipe BOOK NEW. Easy to follow step by step instructions. Enter "Artisan Sourdough Made Simple". The print is even smaller and paler than newsprint and I consider that unacceptable in a quality book. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Master the art of sourdough, from creating a starter to baking and serving delicious loaves in this full-color, step-by-step, illustrated guide that demystifies this traditional bread that has been enjoyed around the world for generations.For a growing number of people, eating heathy is more important than ever. we will NEVER buy bread again. If I ever run out though, I know this book will get me back on track. I've just gotten into making sourdough bread and had various levels of success following different blogs I've found. I had been baking sourdough for several months, had a stack of recipes I'd found on the internet and printed out, but I wanted some inspiration; what else could I do with sourdough? We are proud to provide our authors with unprecedented editorial excellence, marketing reach, long-standing connections with booksellers, and insight into reader and consumer behavior.