Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 31 July 2019. Diamond stitching helps keep fill in place Price was right wanted a thinner bed comforter nice and soft stays cool when AC on the house which is nice but is is very thin. 100% Polyester Microfiber Shell and 100% Polyester Fill Please try again. Which is the best app to trade & invest in Stock Market. For easy care, the comforter can be machine washed on warm (permanent press cycle) and tumble dried on low. The AmazonBasics reversible microfiber comforter adds simple style, sumptuously soft texture, and cozy warmth to any sleeping space. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . Está súper suave y súper ligera !! There are 0 customer reviews and 1 customer rating. Coffee Brown/Beige/White Zebra Giraffe Embroidered Bed in a Bag Bedding- Pancho…, Purple Comforter Set Queen Reversible Purple Rose Pattern Printed Bedding Down Comforter Insert with 2 Pillow Cases for…, Elegant Comfort Luxury Best, Softest, Coziest 8-Piece Bed-in-a-Bag Comforter Set on Amazon Silky Soft Complete Set…, 7 Piece Western Southwestern Native American Design Comforter Set Multicolor Coffee Brown Embroidered Size Bed in a Bag…, Pokémon, “Kanto Favorites” Twin Bed in a Bag Set, 64″ x 86″, Multi Color, LEMOMO Blackout Curtains 52 x 84 inch/Black Curtains Set of 2 Panels/Thermal Insulated Room Darkening Bedroom Curtains, AmazonBasics Foldable, 14″ Metal Platform Bed Frame with Tool-Free Assembly, No Box Spring Needed – Twin. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Vote on deals, write your opinion and Please try again. 2020 Storebraf.com . Big enough to cover the sofa too. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Measures 86 x 92 inches. Thanks. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The AmazonBasics reversible microfiber comforter adds simple style, sumptuously soft texture, and cozy warmth to any sleeping space. Community Driven Bargain Hunting. Savings Upto 61% -- Created at 24/10/2020, 1 Replies - Hot Deals - Online -- India's Fastest growing Online Shopping Community to find Hottest deals, Coupon codes and Freebies. Each Image Remains As Fresh And Beautiful As The Day You Placed It On Your Wall. But where to find it?Is it available online at some trusted store? No more struggling to get a duvet cover on must be good, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 19 December 2019, Warm and light, but let's air circulate a RT oynd you, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 September 2019. There was a problem completing your request. 4.4 out of 5. Her favourite thing about it is that it’s so lightweight and thin and yet still so VERY warm. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. There's a problem loading this menu right now. I use it with a top sheet rather than on its own as I get the impression from some of the other reviews that it doesn't benefit from being washed too regularly, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 22 December 2019, Absolutely love this blanket, ideal as a quilt in summer or a bedspread for winter. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. Imported A simple flip gives you a whole new look. Single/Single Large size comforter. by sharing it with other members of the Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. It is very light - i have seen complaints about it not being good for the washing mashine - well for me it is not a problem and i imagine the filling it is not appropiate for the washing mashine. A simple flip gives you a whole new look. Amazon Brand – Stone & Beam Classic Red, White and Blue Flag Patterns Print Wall Art Decor - 21" x 27" Frame, Warm Grey Barnwood, Amazon Brand – Stone & Beam Vintage Country Farm Supply Pig Print, Warm Grey Barnwood Frame, 21" x 21", Amazon Brand – Stone & Beam Modern Botanical Print Wall Art of Green Artichoke, Brown Frame, 22.5" x 22.5". Good Easy To Read: Michigan State Map (Rand McNally Easy to Read! Buy this item and get 90 days Free Amazon Music Unlimited. AmazonBasics Reversible Microfiber Comforter, 100% Polyester, White, Twin/Twin XL, Twin/Twin Extra-Long comforter. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Both sides come with a diamond-style pattern of stitching, which offers added visual dimension, plus helps to keep the polyester filling evenly dispersed. We work 365 days a years to make sure that you always have access to the latest coupons and deals and coupons and deal.that we add is hand-selected and tested top ensure that we don’t waste your time with fake or expired offers. Mil gracias, Great value. Diamond stitching helps keep fill in place A simple flip gives you a whole new look. Our Standard 11 By 17 Inch Size Also Makes It Easy For You To Choose From A Wide Variety Of Frames And Styles To Complete The Presentation. Unable to add item to List. Please try again. Read more. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. It can be used on its own or with a duvet cover. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Don’t know bro, I just find in an offline store in UK. 4.4 out of 5 stars. Measures 86 x 92 inches. You can edit your question or post anyway. Home Kitchen & Dining Small Kitchen Appliances Home Décor Bedding & Linen Furniture Storage & Organisation Cooling & Air Care Vacuum & Cleaning Party Supplies Lawn & Garden Kitchen & Dining Small Kitchen Appliances Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Unable to add item to List. Purchased this for my 14 year old daughter and she is very happy. Ideal for keeping the bed linen clean & dust free. There was a problem completing your request. The color is exactly as shown in the images, very decent & subtle. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more. Es increible la calidad si nos inclinamos al precio del producto. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading. CAREFULLY PACKAGED FOR SHIPPING-Our Posters Are Carefully Wrapped In Bubble Wrap And Securely Placed In A Box To Ensure That Your New Posters Arrive At Your Home Or Office In Perfect Condition And Ready To Hang. There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Brought it back n found it smoothly running till now. I do recommend it, i will buy another one. Totally Bamboo A Slice of Life Michigan Bamboo Serving and Cutting Board, Totally Bamboo Michigan State Destination Bamboo Serving and Cutting Board, BSI NCAA College Michigan State Spartans 3 X 5 Foot Flag with Grommets, Michigan State Spartans Etched Satin Frost Logo Wine or Beverage Glass Set of 2. With a selection that continues to grow, the AmazonBasics brand is set to become a part of your daily convenience for electronics products and lifestyle. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 August 2020, I wanted a lightweight quilt for summer as I find a normal downie too warm. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Me encanto!! Please try your search again later. AmazonBasics Reversible Microfiber Comforter – Single/Single Large, Navy Blue @ 579. Measures 63 x 90 inches, Diamond stitching helps keep fill in place, Easy to care for: machine wash warm on permanent press cycle. Measures 86 x 92 inches To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Pedi sugerencias antes de comprarla, ya que la cama de mi hija es matrimonial y no queria que colgara!! No issues till yet. The AmazonBasics reversible microfiber comforter adds simple style, sumptuously soft texture, and cozy warmth to any sleeping space. AmazonBasics Reversible Microfiber Comforter, Chocolate, King, Reversible; chocolate brown on one side and khaki on the other, Diamond stitching helps keep fill in place, Easy to care for: machine wash warm on permanent press cycle.