The engine displacement went from 100cc to 109cc, and power, torque and fuel efficiency all went up. The Honda Activa continues to lead two-wheeler sales with nearly 14 lakh scooters sold in the first six months of the current financial year. Honda Activa 5G Engine: The Honda Activa 5G was powered by a 109.19cc single-cylinder carburetted engine that put out 7.96PS and 9Nm. This is the 3rd Activa and going by our experience, will be the last one. It’s available in eight colours: yellow, brown, grey, black, silver, white, red, and blue. It still rides on the archaic trailing-link front suspension and a rear monoshock. Starting problem.automatically getting off while going somewhere. I will have to push the vehicle for at least half kilometer and use kick start to start the vehicle.I contacted the dealer regarding the same and they have no clue about this problem. You may like to check out how to buy activa on emi So I visited the showroom again, they asked me to visit their service center. So I waited for few days. 76,158 Lakh and comes with a 109.5 cc engine with a mileage of 45 kmpl, for a detailed comparison visit, Mercedes-Benz Berlin Plant Boss To Join Tesla: Report, Triumph India Launches 'Approved Triumph' Pre-Owned Motorcycles, BMW CEO Says He Is Weighing Options For Mobility JV With Daimler, Maruti Suzuki Introduces New Festive Edition Variants On The Alto, Celerio And WagonR, Porsche Reveals 3 Unreleased Concept Cars As Part Of 'Porsche Unseen' Project, 2020 Hyundai i20 Review: Petrol And Diesel Driven.
But go past that and the motor starts to feel gruff. The mechanic people will just check the scooter and do some oiling. © Copyright Fifth Gear Ventures Ltd 2020. And they told me the reason behind it 1) Dust in Clutch parts 2) applying break while raising accelerator.But on very second day I faced the same issue and when I visited service center It was just 148 Kms I drove the vehicle. Can't really give you a certain answer on which looks better i think its upto you to decide which looks you better, but coming towards performance there's not much of a difference between this two scooters. The Honda Activa 5G didn’t meet the current BS6 emission norms and Honda has replaced it with the Activa 6G. The Activa was the first two-wheeler in the country to get CBS.

Powering the Activa 5G is the tried and tested 109.19cc, single-cylinder, 4-stroke, air-cooled, BSIV-compliant engine that generates a max power of 8.11PS @ 7500rpm and peak torque of 9Nm @ 5500rpm, mated to a CVT gearbox. Evidently, the popular... Till date, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India (HMSI) has sold 19.71 million Honda Activa scooters from the time the Activa was first launched in 2001. Performance Go for Activa 5G. 1st Free Service should be within 750 - 1,000 kms or 15 - 30 days; 2nd Free Service should be within 3,500 - 4,000 kms or 105 - 120 days; 3rd Free service should be within 7,500 - 8,000 kms or 225 - 270 days; 4th Free service should be within 11500 - 12000 kms or 320 - 365 days. HOW CAN CLUTCH BECOME PROBLEM ON VERY NEXT DAY OR JUST DRIVING OF 148 KMS (WHEN I QM OFFICIALLY RAISING THE COMPLIANT IT IS 148 KMS).VERY VERY SAD AND BAD EXPERIENCE WITH THE REPUTED AUTOMOBILE MANUFACTURER, Descent two wheeler it power is good in mid-range eg(20to60) after that there is no use to accelerate your engine then the voice will come and it not have instant pick. Honda Activa 5G Suspension & Brakes: Underpinnings of the Activa 5G were pretty simple. The STD variant features an analogue instrument console and is available at Rs 52,460, while the DLX variant comes with a digital-analogue instrument console and is Rs 1865 dearer than the base variant (all prices are ex-showroom Delhi). Some of these products really changed their brands’ fortunesThe 2018 Auto... Christmas is here and Santa is all geared up to go!
It will, however, be survived by the new Activa 6G, which will hopefully rake in more numbers for the brand. It was launched in India in May 1999. The Activa 5G is offered in two variants - STD and DLX. The latest Activa 5G competes against the TVS Jupiter which was recently launched in its Grande avatar. The new Activa 5G gets equipped with a bright LED headlight.