Assassin’s Creed 3: Crafting Recipes Guide December 4, 2012 Posted by DoubleDizle PC , PS3 , Wii U , XBox 360 Crafting in Assassin’s Creed 3 can be a nice way to make extra money, and to get some nice weapons and upgrades. Tech Support: 1 Answer Weapons are not the only thing to have been shaken up for the November release, however. Crafting is a way to make money and Consumables, decorate the manor, and upgrade Connor's arsenal in Assassin's Creed III. Can Connor keep his hood up after beating the game or no. © 2020 GAMESPOT, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. There are significantly less chests in this Assassin's Creed than any other one, and many of them may not have recipes for weapons, but they will have recipes for items needed to create weapons. does anything in the dlc transfer over to the base game (ex weapons, tools, or abilities)? I Have a Question Regarding Homestead Missions in Assassin's Creed III. How to craft items like weapons, equipment, upgrades, war supplies, medicines, inventions, consumables and more with recipes in Assassin's Creed 3 Side Quest: 1 Answer: In Assassins creed III for switch i have an update or notification that stays on the screen. There's not much in the way of variation within each weapon type (ie: all swords are pretty similar). Which obviously are needed in order to create many of the guns. Weapons Handles Iron Ore Flints 802 378 1,134 –424 332 Officers Swords Weapons Blades Weapons Handles Silver Ore 901 408 1,224 –493 323 Ship's Sails Lindsey-Woolsey Sewing Threads 797 308 924 –489 127 Swords Weapon's Blades Weapon's Handles 894 338 1,014 –556 120 Horseshoes Iron Ore Nails 549 176 527 –373 –22 Woodworks Are they in your list of craftable special items in the accounting book? Assassin’s Creed 3 crafting recipes is accomplished via the accounting book, all these crafting books are featured in three different Sections: Recipes detail the ingredients that you need to craft the items, there is one recipe for each item you you craft in the game and you can also blind craft by choosing the right ingredients and artisans. Privacy PolicyCookie SettingsDo Not Sell My InformationReport Ad. I can't remember for sure, but 'flints' may be a possible recipe needed to be found. Liberation: Ending (Spoilers/Trophy Help). In Assassins creed III for switch i have an update or notification that stays on the screen. What is the best weapon? Later in the game you can craft Washington's sword (wich has the best stats across all light weapons… ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Build: 2 Answers: Where is my tomahawk / i have swapped it for a throwing knife ? Side Quest: 1 Answer: Cannot get Liberation mission for Boston South District? You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. How do i make it go away? I like to keep it simple and use the assassin tomahawk plus 2 double barrel pistols. How do i make it go away? To craft items, you must