Desperately trying to polish off the Hermes’s Homie trophy/achievement but have come unstuck with an Assassin’s Creed Odyssey regions bug?It’s not just you. Every section will need to be uncovered. Been at the North dock before. Even tiny islands. It's called Kardia, I think. Thank you for the help! What could it even be. It’s so small you can’t tell if you’ve been there or not by looking at it. PSN: EnticingDan ... Powerpyx has the map I used. It is worth 20 points and can be received for: Unveil all sub-regions of Greece. That is actually really clever. The last island that I needed was a small one off of Samos called "Kradia Isle." I checked loads of guides on youtube but nothing helped, can anybody help me?? Where's the last one?? But I used the photo system to mark where I had proof I'd been. Hermes's Homie trophy in Assassin's Creed Odyssey: Unveil all sub-regions of Greece - worth 15 Trophy XP. Every section will need to be uncovered. Just wanted to say, thank you all for the tips. By continuing past this page, you agree to abide by the Terms of Service. Trophy. Go into your uPlay account from the game. Each legendary weapon automatically comes equipped with a specific Legendary Engraving. I hope this helps someone who might be lost. Hope this helps anyone. Apparently stepping on it isn't enough, you gotta go deep into that 4 square meter piece of land and run around a bit for it to register. If the island looks "grey" on the map then you haven't got on it though, it should be pretty lush. Once you’ve unlocked that weapon, you also unlock that perk to put on other weapons. Yeah, it turned out to be Valley of Two Kings for me as well. Got Platinum right after. For me, the last area I needed was Typhon's Revenge, the easternmost islands of Melos. You do not need to discover all the markers. There's a place called "valley of the kings" or something like that and it is very small and narrow area to miss ao check it out. In my experience, every place that's captured by either Blue or Red outlines needs to be "stepped on". (There's also Orichalcum on it, so yay!). feel so silly. Assassin's Creed Odyssey Trophies. 2. i've read it's "buggy" just not sure if that's really the case. Find guides to this trophy here. Find it, step on it, poof! I’ve been playing to get the plat in odyssey and this trophy is the final one, i defogged the entire map, including the tiny islands to the east but still nothing. one of the 3 island was the one whos missing for me. Good luck everyone! Never mind got it, was the small region underneath Athens I was missing. Its joined onto that island when you zoom out and check but doesn't de fog till you step on it. Interestingly enough the reason i thought i had this location was the fact that a fort icon was already there like i'd been on the island but i guess not. Legendary Engravings in Assassin’s Creed: Odyssey are primarily just perks for your character. Thanks, got the trophy! Here's what happened: I had been warned that the small island South of Samos was often overlooked and people didn't step on it and missed the trophy that way, so I made sure I stepped on it early in my unveiling of the map. Some little sub-section of a greater area. Whenever you visit a new location, make sure to run around all the areas in the regions and uncover them all. I only had to spend an hour or so when going for this trophy to go pixel hunting for those last few remaining spots. AC: Odyssey: Hermes homie trophy not working. I'm at 99.15% syncpoints. Trophy's definitely bugged, but WTF? Google Ac odyssey Hermes homie guide. In the end it was that Valley of Two Kings's sliver (I swear that outline blends in like it was on purpose) which put me at 99.5% and lastly Nisyros (South side). Sign up for a new account in our community. Man, I'm at my wit's end. I'll give that a try, thanks! I consistently visited nearby regions whenever a quest took me someplace (a whole island for example, not just one region on the island). 5 comments. this was the last one for me I checked loads of guides on youtube but nothing helped, can anybody help me?? This includes all of the land and sea. Hi everyone I need help with unveiling all sub regions because I'm losing my mind after 9 hours now, I know you have to stand on small Islands and all, is there anyone who knows all small that are really missable? The tricky thing with this island is even if you haven't stepped on it, it'll be labeled and kind of look like you stepped on it even if you didn't. PasterSauce | 6 Platinums&#127942. Huh, that has a fort for me too. Go the All blacks!!! Game's been out for MONTHS, it's unacceptable that this has yet to be fixed. Every island, every bordered area. Since you get your photo icons shown on the map it real easy to keep track. You will have to visit all the locations around Greece and uncover the map. Stepped on every single speck of dust in this map (or the stats wouldn't say "100%" in Ubisoft Club). Mine was a little island just north of scavenger coast. I could kiss you! Okay, am I missing something? Eventually process of elimination won me a 'ding!'. lol. Covering PlayStation 4 (PS4), PlayStation 3 (PS3), and PS Vita. Note: Does not cover Xbox, Nintendo, Steam, or other non-PlayStation platform achievements. Google Ac odyssey underwater map Hermes homie just clear all the map. On the side where it says AC Odyssey click on that and I think it’s under statistics, however there is a percentage tracker there that will tell you how much of the world you’ve been to. So, I went to each sub-region and took a photo of myself. An Odyssey in the Making Democracy Falls Evil Unearthed From the Ashes Going For Gold Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger Legend in the Making Odyssey's End Past Mistakes Taking Back Athens The Bright Minds This is Sparta! The last island that I needed was a small one off of Samos called "Kradia Isle." Eventually I found what I was missing. credit goes to BB1234, This was it for me as well...it was driving me nuts trying to find the last spot (and it was the last trophy i needed). It’s not defogging it btw you physically have to step foot on every piece of land. AC: Odyssey: Hermes homie trophy not working. Wish i thought of that back in the day =>. There is no simple way of pinpoint missing sections as it could be different for everyone...I just spent an hour searching the map thoroughly to find the last piece I was missing was Artemis Hills on Mykonos. Find and Steal the recipe to eternal flame. This includes all of the land and sea. Hermes's Homie is an achievement in Assassin's Creed Odyssey. Bloody nightmare this trophy. Guess that wasn't enough. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Hints: It is still in Minos's Faith; The thieves headed to the west of the region; They hid it in the Mausoleum of the Kingless Queen; Find and loot the corpse - Piece of a Torn Recipe (Quest Item), and Rebel's Last Words (Quest Item). I checked everywhere in this thread, mine was Kitharion Foothills in Megaris. It's easy! This drove me mad. Got stuck at 99.58% like so many of you good people. Was stuck at 99% for a while. I got 100%, literally every single minuscule spot on the map uncovered and the trophy still ain't popped. Edit 2: Got Herme's Homie after finding the Mount Psophis region!! EDIT: Got it. Got the valley of two kings, the valley of artemis. You may need to actually step on all the islands as it's been documented by many that just uncovering them as part of a bigger island isn't enough to pop it. Whenever you visit a new location, make sure to run around all the areas in the regions and uncover them all. I’ve been playing to get the plat in odyssey and this trophy is the final one, i defogged the entire map, including the tiny islands to the east but still nothing. Though i wish it said which regions were not fully explored, but that’s on ubi. Already did that. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. And some people have said … So it's worth going through this thread checking areas others check against your own map. PlayStation Trophies is not affiliated with Sony or PlayStation, it is owned and run by Resero Network Ltd. All other registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Press J to jump to the feed. I got all the small islands that were missable (at least the ones that have been mentioned in here). I also made it a point to get all sync points: this made getting to quests so much easier, but also made me visit a lot of regions. Was island hopping like an idiot, because I was positive that I had taken it already (as I was on 100%), but nope I had not been there. i was also stuck at 99.53% however the i was missing Zarax Point east of Lakonia. Was island hopping like an idiot, because I was positive that I had taken it already (as I was on 100%), but nope I had not been there. Community Software by Invision Power Services, Inc. On 10/9/2018 at 0:12 PM, TheNastyChocobos said: On 2019-05-08 at 0:56 AM, xmera_core said: On 10/9/2018 at 3:12 PM, TheNastyChocobos said: Valley of Two Kings for me as well. edit: lol, it was the swamp of thermes at the top of the map. Checked everywhere mentioned. Thank you to Valtekken173 and dansomekid for suggesting Kradia Isle, which was my final piece of uncovered map as well. Malakas. For me personally, I was missing a valley area West of Athens, so be sure to keep an eye out for tiny little stretches of zone that are surrounded on all sides by areas you've discovered. Going back a second time got me the 100% and the trophy. Moments after stepping on it I got the trophy. The island looked explored and had the gold text, it also never said "new location discovered" but nonetheless i still got the trophy... weird. Live and learn i guess. There is also some small tiny islands in the middle of the map. Trophy popped right when I went through that entrance gate. But whilst looking I found I had missed areas others had suggested including Marble Bay and Valley of Artemis. Gold, Silver, and Bronze trophy hunters welcome too! Whenever I was sailing and noticed tiny islands, I jumped out of my ship, walked on the island for a bit and took a photo for good measure (and as a point of reference). Once I did it the trophy unlocked for me, so be careful about that island. Without this, I never would have found the locale. Regions is now at 98.58%, Edit: Now regions is 99.06% found pirate's island. The tiny islands are easy to mop up because your brain is like "Yea, I need those," but for me at least I didn't even register the fact that it could be a tiny stretch of mainland that I was missing. blended in with the out of bounds area, so i overlooked it. There is one really tiny island near the middle of the map that is really easy to miss. Much appreciated. The last part i was missing was a small island off the coast of Melos, Typhon's revenge, the one with the ship dock.