3 Austria won a DVB-H license and launched the service in June 2008, with three devices and free usage of Mobile TV. The advantages of choosing an MVNO include lower prices and extra benefits you won't get on Three … Hutchison Telecommunications Hong Kong Holdings, "3 Group Europe reports revenue growth for UK, Italy", "3 Group posts 20% EBITDA rise; Hutchison Asia EBITDA drops 18% on forex", "A New Chapter Begins: 2015 Annual Report", "HKT and Three show off 4.5G in Hong Kong", "Hutchison Whampoa confirms brand name for 3G services", "Hutchison Telecom consolidates 3G, GSM Dualband and CDMA networks under "3" brand name", "SPHERE – THE INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF THE HUTCHISON WHAMPOA GROUP", "Hutchison Telecom Hong Kong and Vodafone launch a strategic partnership in Hong Kong as part of an agreement with the Conexus Mobile Alliance", Hutchison 3G garantiert auch in Zukunft bestes Netz, Award für "10. Want to keep your number, too?

These plans started at a very competitive price of $10.00 per month, and local calls from the local Zone to a local landline was charged at 20c per local call, making their service cheaper than those of Telstra or Optus. It uses the TDD2600, FDD2600 and FDD800 bands. [48] Three's UK division is owned entirely by CK Hutchison Holdings. [20] In November 2011 – 3 Austria launched HD Voice[21] and LTE[22] In January 2012, 3 Austria announced its national roaming agreement with T-Mobile, which will introduce from July 2012. It was also crowned best network of the year for data and international roaming, as well as best pay monthly network at the 2017 Uswitch awards. 03612689) The Cooperage, 5 Copper Row, London, SE1 2LH. Grab great offers on the latest mobile phones and broadband with Three. [29] When a Three user has a 2G or Edge connection, they are using Vodafone's 2G network, as Three is a 3G/HSDPA network only. Vodafone Hutchison Australia is owned by: Like other mobile-provider Internet home pages, 3's portal is 'free to browse' for some content in most 3 countries including Ireland, UK and Australia in most price plans; the user pays a fixed price for each video, text or application downloaded. UMTS 900 and LTE 800 is rolled out using the same base stations.

We reach 99% of the UK population for 3G and 4G, and we're building the UK's fastest 5G network. In 2007, they launched 3G services. Speak directly to a dedicated retail expert about plans, phones, upgrades and more. With more destinations covered at no extra cost, travel in confidence knowing that Three's got you covered when it comes to data. Customers are "at home" on both networks, i.e. [9] In 2012, a partnership with Vodafone was launched and 3 Hong Kong is a member of the Conexus Mobile Alliance.[10]. Alternatively, customers can call 0333 338 1001 from any other phone and will be charged at their standard rate. uSwitch Limited is registered in England and Wales (Company No. For other uses, see.

3 Indonesia slogan is, "Your mobile lifestyle provider", formerly, "Jaringan GSM-mu (Your GSM Network)", "Jaringan Selularmu (Your Cellular Network)". The brand was founded in 2002 in Hong Kong. What's your Three number? Essential plans are cheaper than Advanced plans and typically start at less than £10 per month. Created with Sketch. Sometimes, 3 use "Mau? [23] On 3 February 2012 Hutchison Whampoa announced that it had bought Orange Austria for US$1.7 billion,[24] from France Télécom which owned a 35% stake, and private equity firm Mid Europa Partners, which held the remaining 65%. "Orange Australia" redirects here. Hutchison Telecoms Australia Ltd (HTAL) – 50%.

[59] A company called iSkoot (now Qualcomm iSkoot Inc.) was behind at least some of the clients and back-end servers[60] but iSkoot announced a shutdown scheduled for 20 January 2011. In May 2004, its affiliated 2G operator, Orange, re-branded its services and changed its name to "3 Dualband", referring to the GSM product, and "3 CDMA", referring to the CDMA product. From June 2008 to November 2011, 3 Italy offered free of charge the viewing of Rai 1, Rai 2, Canale 5, Italia 1, Rete 4, SKY Meteo24, Current TV and La7 television channels with DVB-H technology. [13] The company name is now PT. Besides that, 3 UK and also 3 Ireland initially made the decision to block direct Internet access from handsets, while 3 Austria allowed access to the Internet since the beginning. Three customers on pay monthly plans can get in touch with the company’s customer service division by calling 333 from their mobile. On 9 February 2009, HTAL and Vodafone announced that they would be merging their Australian operations into a 50–50 joint venture called VHA Pty Ltd. All products and services offered by VHA would be marketed under the Vodafone brand. Three’s Essential and Advanced phone-and-SIM and SIM-only deals are competitively priced. Find all the answers you need now in our support section. HTAL is owned by: At the end of April 2009, 3 UK announced that '3 Like Home' would no longer be available to customers of the 3 UK network from 30 June 2009. [32][33][34] On 27 January 2014, Three launched their 4G network in Dublin, Cork, Galway, Limerick, Wexford and Waterford. The combined business will create a mobile carrier with 2.8 million customers and more than 20 percent market share in Austria. The inclusive roaming scheme, dubbed Go Roam Around the World, extends to 71 locations worldwide. 12GB data, Transfer my number from TalkMobile to Three Mobile, Transfer my number from Tesco Mobile to Three Mobile, Transfer my number from SMARTY to Three Mobile, Transfer my number from BT Mobile to Three Mobile, Transfer my number from Lebara Mobile to Three Mobile, Transfer my number from iD Mobile to Three Mobile, Transfer my number from Virgin Mobile to Three Mobile, Transfer my number from EE to Three Mobile, Transfer my number from O2 to Three Mobile, Transfer my number from Plusnet to Three Mobile, Transfer my number from Sky Mobile to Three Mobile, Transfer my number from VOXI to Three Mobile, Transfer my number from Vodafone to Three Mobile, Transfer my number from giffgaff to Three Mobile. In 2015, CK Hutchison and VimpelCom agreed to merge their telecommunications businesses in Italy – 3 Italia and WIND – and this was completed in December 2016. uSwitch Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under firm reference number 312850. [53] No new registrations to the Three brand were made after this time,[53][54] and from 30 August 2013, all Three Mobile systems and accounts were closed.[55]. However, customers on Three’s phone and contract plans are offered an upgrade with 30 days remaining on their contract.

So it’s possible to use your phone as a mobile broadband dongle to get online with other internet-enabled devices. Beside with Facebook, 3 also cooperated with Yahoo! Vodafone phased out the Three brand from late 2011 onwards. In 2008, 3 Macau brought the iPhone to Macau an agreement with Apple. A pre-paid mobile broadband service was launched on 29 February 2008 under the name 3Pay Broadband, with vouchers available for durations of one day, one week, or one month. Check network coverage for 3G, 4G and 5G in your area. Three allows customers on its Advanced Plans to use their entire monthly data allowance for tethering. ", "Three's Skype system revealed, and how to use unsupported phones", "Help for Skype: How can I get Skype for my 3 phone? Learn more. This also allows users to use their free or inclusive bundles and allowances while abroad. 3 Macau is launched in 2000 providing GSM dual-band services. 3 Sweden also operates its own lower-cost flanker brand Hallon, launched in 2013. By clicking "Ok" you agree to our, Unlimited minutes, Hutchison 3 Indonesia. Hutchison Whampoa no longer holds a 3G licence in Israel which was formerly operated under the brand Orange (now Partner Communications Company), and in Norway where an unused licence was previously held by 3 Scandinavia. Three was named best network for reliability among smartphone users in a YouGov survey. It’s possible that Three’s network is down in your area, and in this article we’ll talk you through how to check that.

Simultaneous clients of T-Mobile (including tele.ring) will be able to roam on 3's UMTS-network where T-Mobile's UMTS-network is not available. Three was the UK’s first commercial video mobile (3G) network.

[1], All 3-branded network companies are wholly owned subsidiaries of CK Hutchison but the ownership structure varies. 3 CDMA customers were offered special tariffs and incentives to continue as customers on the 3G network, all customers either moved over to 3's 3G network or to other network providers. 3 Austria (officially Hutchison Drei Austria GmbH) started operations in May 2003. CK Hutchison Holdings (formerly Hutchison Whampoa) owns direct majority interests of six networks through 3 Group Europe, including Austria, Denmark, Italy, Ireland, Sweden and the United Kingdom. Switch to Three and save up to €150 on the most popular smartphones across a range of Prepay plans. Three number... i . There are currently four MVNOs (Mobile Virtual network Operators) that use Three's network, specifically SMARTY, iD Mobile, FreedomPop and Ctrl Mobile. As of October 2015, after merging with O2 Ireland, Three Ireland had over 2 million subscribers.