Medicaid & Medicare Ratings For Broadway House For Continuing. Residential Care Facilities, Assisted Living Facilities, Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing Facility. Show Less . i never knew people could be so heartless and incompetent when it came to this profession!! on Superpages. Please contact the business for updated hours/services due to the COVID-19 advisory. I don't want to post all the pictures I have cause I'll never end. Menu & Reservations Make Reservations . i've never experienced such terrible treatment and inhospitable conditions, they have no care for their patients. All other marks contained herein are the property of their respective owners. to make it easier to pick out the more severe problems. View all senior resources by clicking on the tab below. Opens at 9:00 AM. Data provided by one or more of the following: Superpages.com, Infogroup, Yext. You will never again miss this perfect apartment or a house for rent in 298 Broadway, Newark, NJ 07104. Rabbi Solomon Foster of B'nai Jeshuron gave the benediction. Call (888) 315-3796 for costs. The health rating for Broadway House For Continuing is based on a weighted score of recent health inspections. Nursing Home in Newark, New Jersey. Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) regularly surveys the quality of nursing home service basing on different metrics related to both long stay and short stay residents. Like this review? It is important to compare the reported time to expected time for a single facility instead of comparing the amount of time per resident of two facilities. Not a place to be recommended for anyone that has mayor health issues or delicate in health! Contact Info. The $400,000 structure was designed by Wilson C. Ely, a member of the society. Learn about techniques and strategies to maximize your loved ones savings. Comparison Information. There is more to the story but please don't send your loved ones over there I also saw a lot of bad conduct with other patients. The more information you provide about your business, the easier it will be for customers to find you online. Users have rated Broadway House For Continuing in Newark 4.0 out of 5 with 9 total reviews. Hours: 9am - 5pm Mon-Fri . We pull review data from around the web and calculate a review weighted score that takes into account number of reviews, when the reviews were left and the overall score of the reviews. #1stclasspt This quality measures report is provided in order to help patients understand the nursing home services being offerred by Broadway House For Continuing and to help the provider improve their service quality for promoting health. By clicking "Next Step" you agree to be contacted by telephone. Page Transparency See More. We do not claim responsibility for its accuracy. Center for Hospice Care With Saint Barbabas Medica, Pacific Winnetka 21 Chatsworth California, AMC Theatres - North DeKalb Mall 16 Decatur Georgia, NTB-National Tire & Battery Burleson Texas, Locations for Bail Bond Referral Service in Tallulah LA, French Broad Electric Corp Burnsville North Carolina, Ontario Police Department Ontario California, ABCO Refrigeration Supply Corp. Long Island City New York, Walmart - Pharmacy Wallingford Connecticut. These numbers are not always kept up to date and you should check with Broadway House For Continuing for accurate information. Closed Now. Below are some of the more important statistics for Broadway House For Continuing in Newark.